Chapter 7

Izuku was sitting with the league of villains, talking about their plans and other stuff, after some time AFO got Izuku's attention.

AFO: Izuku.

Izuku: Yes?

AFO: I got that quirk you wanted. *holds out his hand*

Izuku: Ah! Thank you. *grabs AFO's hand*

After a few seconds

AFO: Can you send me the footage of All Might's reaction?

Izuku: Of course! I just might send it to the whole league. *changes his eye colour to the same red as AFO*

AFO: And now you look even more like me, if not identical.

Izuku: And I look more like Eri's father now, which was the main reason for my request for this quirk but scaring All Might is just a added bonus. *smiles*

Kurogiri: I'll put it on loop on the TV.

Tomura: Nezu gave us access to the cameras so we can see his reaction live.

AFO: Yes, now Izuku you shouldn't keep your girlfriend and daughter waiting, you said you were having a movie night remember?

Tomura: A real family man I see.

Izuku: Of course and I still had a few minutes to spare but I guess I should get everything ready *stands up* Kurogiri?

Kurogiri: Of course *opens a gate*

Tomura: Don't forget the tournament at midnight!

Izuku: I won't, Bye! *walks into the gate*

Time skip to the next day in class

Mina: Hey why are your eyes red? *points at Izuku*

This got the attention of the entire class

Izuku: Well yesterday someone threatened my girlfriend and apparently in my rage the dark matter made my eyes red *sounding surprised* it's also the reason my hair is white actually. *rubs the back of his head*

Toru: Really? What was the original colour?

Jiro: Is everyone just going to ignore the possibility he killed a man?

Mina: Forget that! What is this about a girlfriend?

Kaminari: I guess we are ignoring it.

Before Izuku could talk the door burst open to reveal All Might coming in like a idiot.

All Might: I'm coming in like a normal person!

Most of the class cheered at the symbol of peace but not all of them.

Izuku: *to himself* And here I thought the way I do it is normal, guess I'm just a weird immortal then...

Jiro: *giggles at what Izuku said*

All Might: *scans the class and spots cold red eyes that promises pain* (WAIT!?!?) *his muscles tensed up but relaxed after seeing that it was Izuku* (Why... Why i-is he looking more and more like him!?) Well today we will be doing battle training for this hero course!

Class: *joy* Battle training!

All Might: *pushes a button*

The wall opens to reveal suitcases

All Might: Put on your hero costumes and meet me at ground gamma were class 1-B will also join us! *leaves*

As everyone was changing the boys were wondering why Izuku was wearing a formal black business suit as a hero costume [I would say sorry All Might but I don't like this version of him]