Chapter 10

We see the UA teachers in formal clothes standing infront of reporters ready for a anounsment about the USJ and missing immortal.

The reporters were now asking questions to them but most were for All Might... But little did everyone know that Nezu has half of these reporters blackmailed to ask certain questions...

???1: All Might, did you know about the attack prior?

Toshi: *calm* No I did not. (How could I?)

???1: Was the destruction of UA's gate not enouth of a intacator?

Toshi: *slightly nervous* Uh- We-well you see-

???2: All Might, are you awere of Izuku Midoriya's life with his discrimanation?

Toshi: *extremely nervous* Ah- Y-yes but-

???2: And do you know the identity of his parents?

Toshi: *slightly panicking* I-I d-don't see the relav-

???3: Why are they not in jail for their actions against a minor?!

Toshi: *panic* W-we-

???4: *from the back of the crowd* What is UA going to do about security moving forward!?

Nezu: I can answer that question.

Everyone was now paying attention to Nezu well everyone was wondering why All Might was becoming so nervous...

It was so interesting that all the blackmailed reporters are a lot less nervous about being blackmailed and a few had to guess that Nezu is giving them a story on a silver plater but that they just needed to wait.

Nezu: We are going to completely overhaul the entire security system although I will not be getting into details about the changes.

???5: Is there anything else you can tell us?!

Nezu: Yes, we will be starting construction on a dorm system to keep the children safe on campus.

The crowd of reporters were writing down the information and others were talking amongst themselves with the new revelation.

???3: Do you have any plans to finding the missing student!?

Nezu: We still lack the necessary information but I know that Izuku Midoriya will do everything in his power to return home.

???6: How can you be so sure about that!?

???7: Wait a minute! Are the rumours true about you being a father figure for him!?

The blackmailed reporters already knew that due to them asking when they first got blackmailed but Nezu hinted at the idea to pay attention to All Might when that question popped up and they are really glad they did, otherwise they wouldn't have seen that flinch or the look of regret all over his face.

Blackmailed reporters: (I-It co-couldn't be... I-is he th-the biological father...?)

Nezu: Yes, I've been making sure he had all the necessary resources to grow and learn for more then a year now, he is my personal student afterall.

Everyone, including the blackmailed reporters were shocked to hear that and could now understand why he was so confident about him returning, while a few were worried, there was one who had the perfect story.

???5: ("Nezu's teachings lives on till the end of time"... Maybe I should first ask Nezu before publishing that one...)

And so the questions continued while some wondered where Izuku was and what he was doing.

Meanwhile in Australia

We see Izuku helping in a hospital doing blood transfusions and blood donations. Due to the rate he regenerates the blood he can do both at the same time.