Chapter 13

A/N: I'm changing the name of the story from "The Undying Hero: Death Count" to "The Undying Hero: Deathless." Due to the fact Izuku will become so strong in the future that he wouldn't get hurt anymore... It's the main reason why he hated the name "Headless Horseman" because there will be a time he won't be able to lose his head.

A/N: There will be small mentions of rape, but nothing extreme.

We see Izuku training his new ability.

Izuku: Seems like when I ripped the black matter from my clone it made a sort of conscious in the black matter... But unlike me he has a fixed amount of it and can't go over it when gathering some to restore himself... I'll call you a black ghost... *looks at it*

Izuku: Because you are basically the ghost of my clone

As he was experimenting he saw he can control it himself and that it couldn't be seen by anyone except those who have a deep connection with him but he thinks he can train it to change it's visibility.

Eri: Daddy, what is that?

Izuku: Oh that is-

Black ghost: Snowflake... *looks at Eri*

Eri: Huh? It sounds like daddy.

Izuku: Well it is my ability... Think of it as a puppet that I made and can control.

Eri: *slightly confused* O-Okay.

Izuku: *picks Eri up* It'll make sense when you're older.

Diamond: It's quite interesting. *examining it* And people can't see it?

Izuku: Apparently not if they don't know me enough, but it's still visible on cameras but then again I think I can easily train to make change it visibility.

Diamond: *pokes him*

Black ghost: I scared a lot of people today... *sounding proud*

Izuku: It's basically all that's left of that clone Twice made but it seems to repeat things that I said before.

Twice: *sees something slightly blurry* Just when you were scary enough. / Now you have a invisible puppet!?

AFO: That will be extremely useful... So useful in fact, that even I would have been on guard if we had to fight, considering it's coming up blurry to my sensory quirks, regardless of the fact I can see it just fine.

Dabi: (Wonder if I can burn it...?)

Toga: (Does it have blood...?)

Izuku: I'll figure more out later but for now let's enjoy the weekend.

Timeskip to Monday in class.

As everyone was in class and Aizawa getting everyone quiet he showed the inventions they got from agencies.