Judgement Hall

I look away from the the skeletons not to see the hope in their eyes. Even if my plan work they will still be trapped just in a new cell. No matter what I'll make it through, I always do. My heart starts suddenly pounding in my chest as I feel an growing anxiety. As I glance a Sans (original) he stops smiling and a grim expression crosses over his face. He feels it too, Frisk and Chara just entered the last corridor.

Sans cuts off his conversation with Red and Blueberry and turns to me, "Welp, Kiddo judging by that look on your face you know we have to leave." Before any of the others say anything Sans looks at them with a wink, "We got to go Frisk is at the judgement hall." Without waiting for a response Sans moves behind me and covers my eyes.

I feel the floor fade away beneath my feet. He let's go as soon as the ground reappears beneath our feet. Unprepared I stumble and start to fall before Sans catches me, "Whoops sorry about that kiddo, using a short cut was the only way we could get here before Frisk and Chara." I nod my head. Sans walks to the middle of the room between two pillars while I just stand by the pillar we walked out from behind.

Down the hallway two figures move towards. At first they appear to be human shaped blue and green blurs. Slowly they make their way towards taking on the forms of Frisk and Chara. Chara floats lazily next to Frisk with her arms behind her head and her legs crossed at the ankles. Frisk was much more tense walking slowly forward with his left gripping tightly to his right arm's sleeve. He stops moving forward and turn his head to look at Chara, "Chara, I don't know if I can do this..."

Chara stops and sits up while glaring at Frisk, "Will you stop being such a fucking baby? We played nice this time so I know that damn comedian down there won't give us a bad time. So let's get this over with, I'm growing bored." Frisk sighs and loos up at Chara, "Chara! You shouldn't curse you know that cursing is bad!"

Chara crosses her arms over her chest, "Why should I care? Is it because the smiley trash bag is watching us or because our new friend Silver could show up at any second?" Frisk pauses for a second and a shocked expression enters his face. He clearly didn't think about that.

I look to Sans who turns his head slightly and gives me a wink. Frisk and Chara are still to far away to see Sans's expression. Frisk timidly turns forward towards us and starts walking again. He stops about eight feet away from Sans refusing to look at him. While Frisk looks anywhere but at Sans, Chara just floats next to him with a crazed grin on her face. Frisk takes a shaky breath before forcing himself to look at Sans in the eye with a look of determination on his face.

Sans stuffs his hand in his pockets with a lazy grin on his face, "Frisk, Chara, it took you kiddos long enough to get here. If I would have known you were being lazier than me tibia honest I could have gotten a skeleton more work done." Frisk giggles and Chara groans while slapping her forehead. Sans winks at the two of them, "Come on Chara you got to appreciate how much back bone it takes to come up with and say this skeleton of jokes. But if you don't want to omit how humorous humerus I am, I'll make a point and cut to the chase."