Stuck in The Past

Horror is still holding me up by the jacket when the others come in. My body stays completely limp as my mind tosses me back to when I was younger.

Flash Back: (Hound's Note: Flash backs are in bold, real time is not)

I'm walking back from school with a slight limp. My too large backpack bites into my bruised shoulders. The school sent me home after getting into a fight with some kids in order to save a dog people were throwing stones at. I managed to win the fight against three boys. But after the lost they ran and told the teacher. The teacher or principal didn't care about the reason why the fight started they only cared that three students are hurt. Despite that fact that they started it the three got off without so much as a slap on the wrist. While I on the other hand was stuck in the principal's office being yelled at, for 15 minutes before they sent me home without punishment.

I feel the blood from the cut on my face roll down my cheek and I watch as it falls to the floor. I vaguely hear the chatter of the the chatter of the skeletons in the room. I glance up at the skeleton holding me. I was correct in thinking that Horror has grown larger and his dark gray eye is now glowing blood red. He is now only an inch shorter than Papyrus. In a daze I start registering that the other skeletons have now surrendered me. Then they begin to talk all at once.

"HUMAN SILVER WHAT ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Silver's color doesn't look very good."

"Is ThErE SoMoThInG wRoNg wItH hEr CoDe?"

"Horror broke the mouse."

Please stop talking. This is all to much.

"Hey bonehead the point of hide-in-seek isn't to terrorize the kid."

Asylum begins to poke me, "Human are you sleeping?"

Sans (Original) reaches up to place a hand on the arm Horror is using to hold me up. "Pass the kiddo to me." Horror's eye flicker to my limp form and look me dead in the eye. After a moment he looks to Sans then back to me his expression softens but his eye still to glows that blood thirsty red. He slowly nods his head and passes me off to original. I moment Horror transfers me to original. I lose control of my powers and in a flash of silver I'm out of the skeleton mansion.

My back hits something solid. I look up and see sunlight flittering through the branches. During the teleportation and felt something slide out of my pocket but I can't be bothered to check my pockets to see what I dropped. All my energy is gone leavening me exhausted. I close my eyes but I refuse to give into the exhaustion but, I allow my mind to wander.

I finally reach my house and I see no cars in the driveway. It's for the best I don't want to run into him right now. I walk up the the steps and grasp the cool metal of the door knob. I try to twist the metal but it doesn't move. They never gave me a key and they don't have one in hiding. Something about having a hidden key makes it easier to break in. It was one of his drunken rants so I purposely tried to tune him out.

I walk over to the nearest widow and try pushing it up but it my hand keeps slipping. I wipe my hands on my shorts. With the sweat gone I'm able to push open the widow. I struggle the climb in the window. Once I'm in the windowsill but my hand gets cut on a nail sticking out of the window frame. The unexpected pain causes me to fall from windowsill to land painfully on the floor.

I hear a giggle to see my older sister (she is 16 and Silver is 10) is leaning in the doorway with her arms crossed. "Rough day, huh squirt?"

I scowl but make sure not to look at her, "If you were home why didn't you open the door?" She chuckles, "Well you didn't knock so how was I supposed to know you were home?"

Embarrassment floods me causing my face to flush red. My sister catches a look at my face briefly. I quite gasp comes from her direction. She walks over to me and gently grabs my chin to get a better look. "(Y/N), sweetheart, what happened to be you?"

I tug my chin out of her grasp. I refuse to meet her eyes, "I couldn't just stand there and not do anything."

She ruffles my hair, "I know you have a big heart, kiddo, but you must be careful. After all not many kiddos can take on three others and walk away with a few cuts and bruises." I don't know how she is always able to guess how people I went up against when I fight but, she was always able to guess right.

She picks me up to carry me to the bathroom. Once inside she settle me on the closed toilet. My sister waits a moment to make sure I don't move. When she takes the first aid kit out from under the sink. She remains silent as she patches me up."

The silence is soon broken by the front door slamming open and a males voice belies out, "(Y/N) YOU FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS GET DOWN HERE!"

I jump off the toilet ready to do as he says. But before I make it to the door my sister grabs the back of my shirt and opens one of the empty cabinets. She kisses me on the forehead. Then she quickly closes the door after making sure I'm out of the way. "Stay in here and don't come out until I come get you." She closes the door to the cabinet and runs out of the bathroom before I could stop her.

Hound's Note:
This chapter is the set up to why Horror freaked Silver out so bad during there game. The next chapter we'll go into a bit more about Silver's trauma. But there will be some fluff in that chapter as well.