A Simple Game

I blink up at him making sure to keep all expression from my face. Horror takes a step towards me trying to get me to flinch back. He can be a little creepy. I'll give him that much but, even if he lacks enough self control to not attack me I should be able to handle him. I give him a smile before walking to his side and reaching up to place my hand on his shoulder, "That's right you will be it. But, first I most find the others. Then you can go hunting." I remove my hand then walk out of the room to continue my search. I felt Horror's gaze burning holes into my back until I was out of his sight.

The next room appears to be a dining room with a large, wooden, dark brown table with matching chairs. A large widow is in the far wall with open blue curtains that reach the floor. In the corner of the room near the curtains is a huge closed cardboard box. I let my eyes sweep the room and mange to catch movement from the curtains. I walk to the curtains.

Once close enough I reach my hand out to grip the curtain that moved. I gently move move it aside. Behind the curtain Blueberry stands his hands covering his mouth. "NEHHEHHEH." He removes his hands from his mouth. "HUMAN YOU HAVE FOUND ME. YOU MUST BE THE GREATEST OF SEEKERS TO HAVE FOUND ME THE GREAT BLUEBERRY." He steps away the curtains and I let go allowing it to fall back into place.

"So far you are the second one found so it might take a while before the next round can begin." He smiles at me with a twinkle in his eyes. "OH, HUMAN! TELL ME, TELL ME PLEASE! WHO IS IT YOU FOUND FIRST?" I fell my lips pull upwards in a answering smile. "Alright I'll tell you. I found Horror under a coffee table." Blueberry's smile falters for a second and it looks he is thinking about something, "HORROR IS THE BEST SEEKER OUT OF ALL THE SANS. ALTHOUGH HE DOES GET A  LITTLE CARRIED AWAY WHEN SEEKING." His smile returns, "BUT NO WORRIES HUMAN SILVER, SCARY ME WILL STOP BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING TOO BAD TO YOU. I'LL GO WAIT WITH LAZY WHILE YOU GO FIND THE OTHERS."

Then he walks out of the room. If it was Sans (original) he would have teleported. It doesn't take long to find the others. Neko was in the cardboard box in the same room as Blueberry. When I turned around and the box suddenly had blue cat ears was a dead giveaway. Ink was hiding in a drawing of him located in a drawing room. Error was in a desktop computer. The only reason why I was able to find he was because the screen was glitching. Asylum was in standing in a white room with nothing in it, covering his eyes. It was like a child. If he couldn't see me I can't see him. Fell was standing behind a door. Mafia was in a closet behind coats and hoodies. The last person found was G in a bathroom behind the shower curtain.

Once everyone is found I return to the room I was counting in. Everyone was in the room watching tv, waiting for me. Once I enter the room Ink turns off the tv witch causes the others who were watching to mutter under their breaths. Mafia grins at me, "Great job Silver, you found us faster then anyone of us thought you would. But, unfortunately you found Horror first meaning this game is about to go from easy for you to extremely difficult."

Ink stands up with a clap, "Alright let's get the next around started." He looks at Sans, "Hey, Original are you going to join in this round?" Sans yawns, "Sure, but I'll be difficult to find." I probably shouldn't ask but why not. "Why's that?" Sans winks at me, "Because good pals are hard to find." Blueberry groans, "LAZY ME THAT JOKE MADE NO SENSE." This seems just to encourage Sans, "Now Blue don't cha mean it makes no sanse."

Blueberry doesn't reply to him, instead he puts his hands on his hips and turns to face Horror, "SCARY ME COUNT FOR FIVE MINUTES THEN COMES FIND US." Horror puts his hands in her pockets, "Heh, got you little blue. One, two, three..." Horror starts counting and instantly everyone teleports from the room. They leave you here with a psychopath without even a second thought. Following their lead I run from the room to search for the perfect hiding spot.