We Captured A Sans

"The three spirits with any other being that hold or held the power to reset are needed to be at the final battle. All you need is simply continue this route to the end." I turned to face Chara and Frisk, "But Pacifist and Genocide you must not kill anyone under any circumstances if you wish for this to end. Both of you must promise me this, swear this to me." I say this last sentence aloud in a deadpanned voice with no hint of emotion. They both nod their heads in agreement Frisk speaks first, "I swear I won't kill anyone." The three of us look at Chara when she doesn't say anything. She crosses her arms, "tsk, fine I won't kill anyone happy now?" I nod my head.

I turn my head to look at everyone in the eyes or eye sockets, "Sans, Pacifist, and Genocide the three of you must treat this the same as a normal pacifist before I arrived. I can only interfere if you do something to mess up the true pacifist run. But before you battle the final boss you need to find me for the final battle." They nod their heads to agree to do what I asked for when the time comes.

I turn around and start walking back to Undyne's house with Pacifist (Frisk), Genocide (Chara), and Sans following behind me. When Undye's fish shaped house comes into view stop and wait for the others to catch up to me. If I enter the house without Frisk I'll be asked questions. But if show up with Sans there will probably be questions. I must have waited to long because Sans places his right hand on my left shoulder, "Everything alright kiddo?" I smile at him and grab his jacket. I let go of his jacket for a second and sign to Frisk, "Frisk grabs Sans jacket on the the other side and act like we tugged him to Undyne's house."

Frisk backs away shaking his head no. I give him a look and sign, "Are you seriously that afraid of Sans?" He pins me with a weary look ands signs, "I would be a fool not to be afraid." Done with this I grab Frisk's hand and drag him over to Sans. I hook my arm through Frisk's then force him to put his hand in Sans's pocket. After making sure Frisk wasn't going to remove his hand go to Sans's other side and grab his jacket. Then drag him up to Undyne's house.

I open the door and pull Sans and Frisk inside. Inside the house Undyne and Papyrus are sitting down at a table with drinks in front of them. I let go of Sans and run over to Papyrus, "Pappy, look who we found while we are on our walk." Papyrus looks at Sans, "OH, HUMANS I SEE YOU FOUND MY BROTHER." His face is full of happiness when he realized what I called he but smartly didn't say anything. Sans chuckles, "Sup bro, Undyne." Undyne sees Frisk still holding onto Sans and laughs, "Oi bone head, you're supposed to catch the humans not the other way around."

Sans chuckles again, "You're right Undyne, if I wasn't so bone tired I could of caught them." Papyrus groans and Frisk tries but fails not to laugh. Sans permanent smile grows, "See Frisk thought it was humorous." Papyrus groans again, "Sans don't sully the humans ears." Sans was about to say something else but I let out a loud yawn cutting him. Sans chuckles, "Looks like you're saved by the yawn Paps."

I walk up to Sans and tug on his jacket. He looks down at me with a lazy grin, "What's up kiddo?" I let go of his jacket so I can sign, "I'm tried may I go to Pappy's and your house to rest?" Sans places a hand on my head and ruffles my hair, "Sure kiddo, give me a moment and I'll take you." Undyne caught me signing, "Oi bone head, what did she say?" Sans moves his hand to my shoulder, "Silver is tired so she ask for permission to head home and rest." Undyne raises a "brow", "Oh, that's all?" She turns her gaze to me, "See ya Silver." Papyrus stands tall and places his hand on his chest, "AND I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL SEE YOU AT HOME." I nod my head.

"Yelp come on kiddo I know a short cut." I follow Sans stopping to wave to Chara and Fisk. I follow Sans to a place where no one could see us. Sans wraps a arm around me and covers my eyes with his other hand. For a second I feel the ground fade from under our feet. Once I feel the ground again Sans uncovers my eyes.

When I look around I notice I'm in the room I slept in the night before. I step away from Sans towards the bed. "Hey Silver, one thing before you go to bed." I turn to look at him. "Silver do you mind if I tell the other Sans about what you said earlier?" I shook my head and signed, "I don't mind, they have a right to know." Sans nods his head in agreement, "Go to sleep now kiddo. I have no doubt that the others will have questions for you tomorrow."