Silver Can Speak!?

Dancer walks over to me, "Ok, Silver where I come from matches are settled by a sing off or a dance off. Since you can't speak I guess both of us will be dancing. The winner is decided by the audience and the dance off lasts for two songs."

I shake my head to agree and start signing, "I agree to this competition but instead of dancing I'll be singing."

Dancer tilts his head in confusion and Blueberry speaks up, "BUT HUMAN SILVER HOW CAN YOU SING IF YOU CAN'T TALK?"

I smile at Blueberry and sign, "I can speak I just hate talking in front of people I don't know or trust." Blueberry's smile fades and light blue tears start to form in his eye sockets.

When he talks sadness is in his tone, "HUMAN SILVER YOU DON'T TRUST US? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HANGING OUT WITH US." I flinch when a tear rolls down his cheek bone. Crud I made him cry, was I supposed to lie to him?

I must of looked distressed because Mafia stepped in, "Toots it's all right Blueberry is trusts people really easily and is quick to make friends. It's not a bad thing not to trust people you just meet."

For some reason that doesn't make me feel better. But I brush the feeling and sign, "Sorry Blueberry I didn't mean to offend you how about I make it up to you by singing you part of a song that reminds me of you/your personality. Would you like that?" Blueberry stops and gives me a smile while eagerly nodding his head. I let out a sigh. Now I have to think of a song that suites Blueberry, but which song? I look at Blueberry there is no song for him at least not yet. Then it clicked, I know which song now. I start singing a song that has no title, a song that has no existed until now.

Hi it's nice to meet you,

I'm the great Blueberry and a future royal guards man,

I have an idea let be friends,

You are new to the underground,

well that's no problem

You can hang around with me,

but you'll never be as great,

But don't worry someday you might be a close second

I stop singing and look down at my feet in embarrassment. I wait for them to yell at me and tell me my singing is awful. But when they don't say anything I slowly meet their gazes. They all are wearing looks of shock or had huge smiles on their faces. Blueberry is the one who breaks the silence, "WOWIE HUMAN SILVER YOUR SING IS GREAT AND YOU SUNG A SONG THAT YOU MADE UP FOR ME THAT WAS ABOUT ME. CAN DO THE SAME THING FOR THE OTHERS?"

 I blush and look away before signing, "I could but I supposed to be doing a challenge and I doubt the others want me to sing a song I made up on the spot about them."

Dancer speaks and has a huge smile on his face, "If that's the problem we can change the challenge. The rest of the challenges are you have to come up with a song for each of us and sing it aloud for us. If you can come up with one for each of us we won't ask any more questions. But if you fail to come up with even one song all of us gets to ask one question. Do you agree with those terms?" I let out a sigh and nod my head to agree with the terms.

I sign to them, "Everyone get in a straight line next to each other and face me. Blueberry, you can stand in the line at one of the ends or sit out." Doing what I asked them are standing in this order from left to right: Ink, Error, Horror, Asylum, G, Dancer, Mafia, Neko, Sans, Fell, then Blueberry. I move to start with Fell since I already did Blueberry.

Hello the name is Fell,

Don't you know how to greet a new pal,

Turn around then shake my hand