Anything Goes and Shanghai Showdown

THE ANIMANIACS' ADVENTURES OF INDIANA JONES And the Temple of Doom

ACT I: Dealings in Shanghai and the Sankara Legend

Shanghai, China. 1935. Only 3 years after the Japanese Bombed the City. But none of that Seemed to Matter to anyone in Club Obi-Wan. Just then, a Gong is sounded three times as Music Plays. The Camera then focuses on a Model Dragon with a Mouth open and fog coming out of it. And stepping out of it, was a female in a Glittering Red and Gold Dress. She looked to be an American woman with Fair Skin, Blonde Hair, and Blue Eyes. This was the Famous and Beautiful Willie Scott.

Scott was very prominent in Both the States and here in Shanghai, a Young Talent at 20 or possibly 25 years old

Scott was very prominent in Both the States and here in Shanghai, a Young Talent at 20 or possibly 25 years old. Backup signers then come out for the Show, and Willie Sings "Anything Goes" In Mandarin Chinese.

After The Song ends, everyone present in the Club Applauds. Willie and The Singers exit. A Man in a white tux and black tux pants and shoes walked down the stairs, and behind him were three of his friends. "Be Careful," a man holding a towel says as they all passed by. They then found the table where they met with #1 Shanghai Crime Boss Lao Che and his two Sons, Chen and Kao Kan.

The Man in the White Tux then sits down, revealing he had a red carnation on his suit. And when he fully sat down, the camera reveals the man to be None other than World-Famous Archaeologist Dr. Henry Jones Jr, who is Known around the Globe as Indiana Jones, or just Simply Indy.

Indy was in his Prime, at 36 years old and Very Strong. Even without his signature bullwhip, leather jacket and Fedora, his identity could not be mistaken.

Accompanying Indy were Three Identical Siblings. Each had a different outfit and Age. The First Sibling was a Male, and he looked to be about 14 years old and taller than his Siblings, making him the eldest of the three. His Outfit of choice was white Gloves and Smokey Topaz slacks and a Black Belt around them. This was Yakko Warner.

Yakko is "the One that Yaks" because of his Talkative nature, and acts as the Sibling's Leader because naturally, he is the oldest.

The Second Sibling was Also Male, except he was shorter than Yakko and looked younger, at 11 years old. He is a bit of an oddball, wearing a Candy Red Baseball Cap on his head, but on Backwards, and his torso was covered with a Pale Blue turtleneck sweater. This was Wakko Warner, thus Forming the Warner Brothers.

No one Knows why Wakko acts in the way he Does, although he claims it to be "Middle Kid Syndrome". This is evidenced by him usually having his tongue hang out like an excited Puppy. Wakko also had a big appetite, proven by his constant eating. But despite all this, he has Earned Indy's Trust by being very loyal and Brave.