The Happy Ending

Once they Reached Mayapore, Indy, Shorty, Willie, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot all saw that all the vegetation was growing again. "Whelp, this is where we came in," said Wakko, "but everything looks like it's all restored!"

And Wakko was right. Once they entered the village, they had a warm welcome from the elder that greeted them earlier. Just then, all the children that had been freed from slavery ran into the village and reunited with their parents. It truly was a joyous sight.

Indy gave the Sankara stone to the Elder. "We knew that you coming back would bring harmony to our village," he said. "Now you can see the relic of the rock you brought back." "Yes," replied Indy. "I see its power now."

Then, the elder put the stone back in the shrine. Indy and Willie left the shrine. "You could have kept it," she said to the archaeologist. "Ah, what for?" Indy replied. "They would have just put it in a museum where it would just be another rock gathering dust." "But it would have given you your fortune and glory," Willie pointed out. "That is a very valid point, Willie," Dot said, "but sometimes, you need to let some things go in life and keep it where it belongs."

"Yes," Indy said. "Besides, anything can happen. It's a long way to Delhi." "Yep," replied Yakko. Willie chuckled. "No thanks, no more adventures with you, Dr. Jones. The same goes for you kids."

"You're leaving?" Yakko asked. "Yes," replied Willie bluntly. "Sweetheart..." Indy said to her, "After all the fun we had together..." Reminding them of the whole adventure they had just been through. "You're just leaving?" Wakko asked. "Why? We liked to travel with you!"

At last, Willie lost patience. "Indy, if you and those siblings think I'm going to Delhi with you after all the trouble you've put me through, think again, Buster!" She snapped towards them all. "I'm going home to Missouri where they never feed you snakes before putting you into a cage and lowering you into hot pits! This is not my idea of a swell time!"

"Whoa!" Wakko said as Willie stormed off and tried to ask a townsperson for a guide to Delhi. However, Indy caught her with his whip and pulled her in towards her. "Here's looking at you, kid," Yakko said sweetly as he and Wakko stood beside Indy.

Willie was like "Oh, what the heck?" and came to kiss Jones. However, both were sprayed by Short Round's elephant. "Funny, Funny!" He said as both Indy and Willie laughed.

Short Round then covered his eyes as Indy and Willie kissed again. Willie then kissed Yakko and Wakko and thanked them both for their bravery. "Aww, shucks..." Wakko blushed as the children surrounded them and cheered at the people who gave them their freedom.

Wakko then took a Picture, that he would keep for Memorabilia, and once the celebrations ended, they all left for Delhi to head back to the United States, to continue living their lives, happily ever after.

Willie went back home to Missouri, where she would live the rest of her life. Indy describes her ability to Speak her mind as both a strength and a weakness. Indy keeps a Picture of Willie's dress from Paris on the table in his house to this day.

Short Round went back with Indy to the United States, where Jones enrolled him in a local boarding school. Short Round would live his life as a Professional Driver in New York City.

Indiana Jones and the Warners got back to Barnett College, where Wakko wrote a first-person account of the adventure. Speaking of Adventure, Indy heard of an Idol lost in a Jungle in Peru, which was where the Hovitos lived and would take his team to inspect it, but that's a story... for another day!

Cast
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
Kate Capshaw as Willie Scott
Rob Paulsen as the Voice of Yakko
Jess Harnell as the Voice of Wakko
with Maurice LaMarche, providing Wakko's belches
Tress MacNeille as the Voice of Dot Warner and a Slave
Ke Huy Quan as Short Round
Philip Stone as Captain Blumbert
Amrish Puri as Mola Ram
Roshan Seth as Chatter Lal
And Others

Source: "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"

Indiana Jones and its characters belong Lucasfilm, Ltd., a subdivision of Disney.

Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner belong to Warner Brothers Animation.

🎉 The Animaniacs' Adventures of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉