The Secret is Exposed

After Dinner, Jones held a Plate covered up by cloth. "I think I'll just check on Willie," he said. "That's all you'd better do," replied Shorty. "Yeah," agreed Yakko. "I can imagine that she's still freaked out over lunch and dinner." "Tell us later what happened," said Shorty. "Yeah," agreed Wakko. "Tell us what happened!" "Am-Scray!" Remarked Dr. Jones. "All of you!" "Orry-say," Yakko said as he, Shorty, and the Warners retreated into Indy's Room.

Indy knocked on Willie's Door and she opened them, Looking very unamused after her experience for the past three days. "Ah," said Jones. "I've got something for you." "There's nothing you have that I could possibly want." Willie Replied. "Right," Indy said Matter-of-factly.

Indy then "pretended" to walk away, and took a bite out of an Apple. Willie ran up to him and took and she ate into it as well. "Oh, you're a really nice man," commented Willie as she ate. "Maybe you could be my palace slave along with those two Warner Brothers."

Indy walked into her room as she ate. "Wear your jewels to bed, Princess?" He asked. "Yes," Willie replied. "And nothing else. Does it shock you?" "Nothing shocks me," replied Jones. "I'm a scientist." He took a bite out of his apple.

Little did the Two know that Yakko was silently eavesdropping to them across the hall. "So, as a scientist, you do a lot of research?" Asked Willie. "Yes, Always," replied Jones. "And what sort of research would you do on me?" She went on. "Nocturnal activities," Said Indy. "You mean what sort of cream I put on my face, what position I like to sleep in?" Indy was being reeled in with all the love. "Mating Customs," he replied.  "Love rituals?" Asked Willie. "Primitive Sexual Practices," remarked Jones.

Yakko decided he had enough and faces the camera and quietly says: "Goodnight Everybody!" As he retreated into his room. "So you're an authority in that field?" Asked Willie. "Years of fieldwork," replied Jones.

Then it happened. Indy and Willie kissed each other. It was like their previous banter never even happened! "I don't blame you for being sore at me," said Willie. "I can be hard to handle." "I've had worse," remarked Indy. "But you've never had better," Willie said confidently. "I don't know," said Indy. "As a scientist, I don't want to prejudice my experiment. I'll let you know in the morning."

He shut the room doors, but Willie opens one back up. "Why you conceited Ape!" She exclaimed. "I'm not that easy!" "I'm not that easy either," replied Jones. "The trouble with you is that you speak your mind, and You're too used to getting your way." "And you're just too proud to admit that you're Crazy for me Dr. Jones!" Retorted Willie.

Indy Left the room and opened his Room Door. Wakko Peeked his head out. "If you want me, Willie," said Jones, "You know where you can find me." "Five minutes," betted Willie. "You'll be back over here in five minutes." "I'll be asleep in five minutes," replied Jones. "Five," Willie finished. "You know it, and I know it."

"You seem confident tonight, Miss Scott," said Wakko. "That's because my methods of love are more than you could understand, young boy," replied Willie. "I've got more than a few tricks up my sleeve," replied Wakko. "Your tricks won't work on me," said Willie.

"So you think you're a special snowflake, Eh?" Wakko said as he took out a piece of Pie from his gag bag. "Oh yes, but how did you know I liked pie?" Willie asked. "Well, I guess I know enough about you to make my jokes work on you, young gal," replied Wakko. "Good night."

And Wakko retreated into the room he stayed in with his Siblings and Jones and Willie went to her room. "Five Minutes," said Willie to herself as she looked at her room's clock. "Four and a half," Jones said to himself 30 minutes later. "Wakko, Yakko, help me keep up with time." "Okay," they Both said.

Both fix their hair and smile in the mirror. Willie dives onto her bed and Indy simply laid down. They both waited patiently for the other to come or go. Both individuals look at their clocks. Four Minutes had gone by.