Pankot Palace

The Next Morning, the Six set off for the Palace once again on their Elephant Ride. Soon, Shorty saw a building in the distance. "Indy, Look!" He called. "I see it, Shorty," he called. "That's it, Pankot Palace!" With that, Indy signals the cavalcade to stop. Yakko hops off and then helps his two siblings down. "Thanks, Big Bro." Said Wakko.

Indy climbed down and walked a bit. Indy taps a man on the shoulder, and the man allowed him to investigate. He inspected something that looked like a tribal statue and picked up some red stuff that looked like blood. "Dr. Jones," quizzed Short Round, as he and Willie both got off their mounts. "What are you looking at?" "Don't come up here," warned Dr. Jones.

Suddenly, the Village guides that followed them left with the Elephant mounts. "No! Don't Leave me!" Willie cried. "No! Indy, they're stealing our rides!" Indy faces the Former nightclub singer and his friends. "We walk from here," he said.

With the Giant Bats flying overhead, the six did find the entrance to the palace. It looked not just like a palace, but a whole city. "Whoa," Dot said as she admired the place. "It looks even bigger up close!"
They walked along the path to the Palace doors.

Indy then saw another man walking towards them. "Hello," he called as the party stopped to chat. "I should say you look rather lost," replied the man as he walked closer to them. "But I can't imagine where in the world you would look for a home!" "We're not lost," said Indy. "Yeah, we're not Lost!" Copied Yakko. "We're on our way to Delhi," Added Wakko.

"Yes," said Indy. "Anyway," he introduced everyone. "This is Miss Scott, this is Mister Round..." "Short Round," Shorty declared. "This is Mister Yakko and Wakko Warner," Indy went on, "And this is Miss Warner. My name is Indiana Jones." The man was surprised. "Dr. Jones?" He asked. "The imminent archaeologist?" "Kinda hard to believe, Isn't it?" Asked Willie. "Ahh, I remember first hearing about your name when I was up at Oxford!" The man said. "Oh," Indy smiled as he shook his hand to introduce himself.

The man introduced himself as Chatter Lal, the Prime Minister to "His Highness, the Maharaja of Pankot." "I'm Enchanted," Said Lal. "Enchanted," Replied Willie. "Thank you, thank you very much." "Welcome to Pankot Palace!" Lal said to the kids as everyone walked in. Indy, being the "Gentlemen Collar" that he was, allowed Willie and Dot to pass by and enter first. "Enchanted, Huh?" He wondered as he walked into the Palace.

That evening, Jones, the Two Warner Brothers had changed into their more formal attire. Jones had the look of a Professor, and Yakko and Wakko looked to be like students willing to Learn. Shorty stayed in his usual attire. Yakko and Wakko did their best to ignore the Dancing Women that surrounded them.

Lal walked Indy and the two Warners down the hall. "We are fortunate tonight to have so many unexpected visitors," Said Lal. In front of them, was an old man, dressed in a Red Coat and with several military medals and other decorations. This was no mistake to say he was a part of the British Army.

"This is Captain Blumbert. 11th Poona Rifles." Explained Lal. "As in the British Indian Army?" Asked Wakko. "That is correct," replied the Captain. "Cool," Wakko said. "And you sir," Blumbert addressed, turning to the Professor. "Are Dr. Jones, I presume?" "I am, Captain." Replied Indy, shaking his hand.

"Captain Blumbert and his troops are on a Routine inspection tour," Added Lal. "The British find it amusing to inspect us at their convenience." "I do hope that's it's not Uhh... inconvenient to you, well, sir?" Blumbert asked. "The British worry so about their Empire," commented Lal. "Something tells me he's a Nationalist," whispered Yakko to his brother.

Shorty fled from some dancers. Soon, Willie came out from behind the curtain in a Sparkling Dress. This, of course, made the two Brothers fawn for her. "You look beautiful," commented Indy. "I think the Maharajah is swimming in loot," said Willie. "Maybe it wasn't so bad coming here after all!" "Well," commented Wakko. "Things as beautiful as what you have on could sway your opinion!" "As a matter of fact, You look like a Princess," Indy said.