Plane Crash and Welcome to India

Previously on the Animainacs's Adventures of Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom...

Indy chuckled. "Nice try, Lao Che!" He said, and closed the door to the plane, which the door is revealed to say "Lao Che Air Freight".

"Goodbye, Dr. Jones!" Chuckled Lao, and gave his hired pilots a signal and they acknowledged him, and then someone released the Wheel chalks and the plane took off from Shanghai, to who knows where...

Now back to where we Left Off.

On the Plane, Indy had changed from his dinner suit into his More Recognizable Attire. Which included a Brown Leather Jacket, Beige Button-up shirt and Pants, and his signature Fedora and Bullwhip. Indy came out of the room and handed his stuff to Short Round.

Willie took one glance at him, having taken off her Singer's Dress and put on something more casual. "What are you supposed to be," she asked. "A Lion tamer?" "I'm allowing you to Tag-along!" Indy told her. "So why don't you give your mouth a rest? Okay, Doll?"

"What do you mean, 'tag along'?" Protested Willie. "Ever since you got into my club, you haven't been able to take your eyes off me!" She took Jone's Tux Jacket and put it on her. "Oh Yeah?" Indy Retorted, as he lowered his fedora to take a nap, making it seem as if it were some sort of bet.

Yakko wanted in on the bet too. "Tell you what, Doll," he told her. "If we don't keep our eyes off you for the next... Uhhhhh... 5 hours, we pay you Five Hundred Bucks!" "It's a Deal," Willie replied, accepting the Bet. Yakko and Wakko nap, and don't open their eyes.

The plane flew out of Shanghai and Towards Chungking. It made a turn there and went towards the Himalayan Mountains. Just then, the two Pilots abandoned the plane. However, it woke up the chickens and Dot.

Dot got up and lightly tapped Willie. "Willie," she whispered. "Willie, Wake up!" Willie wakes up and coughs because of the feathers. "What's going on?" She coughed. "I don't know," replied Dot. "But let's find out."

They make their way to the front of the plane. They open the Cockpit curtain, and no one is in there! "Oh No..." Willie panicked. "Oh no!" She threw her singer dress aside.

She ran immediately to the sleeping Warners and Indy and waved Indy's fedora in their faces. "Hey, Mister!" She called. "Hey mister, and Kids, wake up!" This woke up Short Round. "You call him Dr. Jones, Doll!" Shorty said to her. Willie Rallied again. "Dr. Jones! Warners, Wake up!" She called.

Indy, Yakko, and Wakko, hearing their names wake up. "Are we there yet?" Indy asked. "Good!" He thought they had landed. "No!" Said Willie, very Scared. "Has it been Five Hours Yet?" Asked Yakko. "Good! We win!" "Yes," Willie replied, "But there's something you all should see!" "What's going on?" Wakko Asked. He soon found out when the singer took them to the plane's cockpit...

"No One is Flying the plane!" Willie exclaimed. "Hold on..." Indy took the Controls. "You know how to fly, don't you?" She asked. "No," Replied Indy. "Not even Yakko and Wakko. You?" He turned to her. Willie freaked out. "Oh No... Oh my Gosh... Oh no..."

"How hard can it be?" Indy asked himself, looking at the Plane's Vitals. "Altimeter, okay. Airspeed, okay. Fuel... Fuel.." He taps the dash and the fuel light comes on. The plane is heard stalling and stopping.

"We're losing her!" Dot cried. "Yeah," Indy replied. "I think we have a big problem." "Dr. Jones!" Short Round Called. "Shorty?" Indy called back. "Dr. Jones, No More parachutes!" He called. "Oh dear," Wakko said, looking very worried.

"Ahh..." Willie screamed. "Shorty, Give me a Hand!" Indy called, and his assistant ran to help. The two yelled at each other as Willie pointed out towards the cockpit as if she were saying "Look out!" because they barely missed the top of a mountain.