EraserMic: NSFW

"Sho, I'm home!" Hizashi yelled, hoping his boyfriend heard. "Shota?" Still no answer. "He's not home. Honestly perfect timing. I could use a nap." Hizashi thought as he walked to his bedroom. He changed clothes and crawled into bed. He slept for hours and when he woke up, Shota was on top of him. "Have a nice dream?" Hizashi blushed. "Hey, Sho. When did you get home? And what do you mean?" Shota smirked and leaned down to kiss Hizashi. "Got home a few hours ago. You know what I mean." Shota kissed Hizashi deeply, easily pushing his tongue past the lips of the male beneath him. Hizashi moaned into Shota's mouth. "You moaned out my name. Like you were begging for more." Shota said as he slipped Hizashi's pants and boxers out of the way, throwing them to the floor. "Is this ok?" Shota asked. Hizashi was so wrapped up in pleasure that all he could do was nod. "I need words, kitty. Or else o stop and make you finish yourself." Hizashi chocked back a moan before responding. "Please. Fuck me, Sho." Shota didn't waste any time. He fully undressed himself and his lover, and grabbed the lube from the nightstand drawer. He poured some on his finger and inserted it into Hizashi's entrance. "Aah." Hizashi nearly screamed. Shota then added two more fingers and continued to thrust into his boyfriend. "Shota, gonna cum." Hizashi said between moans. "Go ahead, kitty. Just know that I'm not done yet." Shota then preceded to take Hizashi's member into his mouth. He licked around the tip and began sucking. The pleasure was overwhelming for Hizashi and he released down the male's throat. Shota swallowed it all and gave Hizashi a smirk. "You came so much already." Shota removed his fingers and lined himself up. "Take it like a good kitty and this time, don't cum until I say so." Hizashi loved this side of Shota. "Yes, daddy." He knew exactly what this would do to Shota. That nickname was only used for rough nights and punishments. Hizashi loved both. Shota roughly thrusted, immediately hitting Hizashi's prostrate. "Aaaaah! Right there!" Shota continued to thrust, abusing that spot. He'd grunt and moan occasionally. "Such a good little slut for daddy. What would happen if I were to tie you up?" Hizashi whined when Shota left, but was in a state of ecstasy when he came back with his capture weapon. Shota tied up Hizashi, positioned with his chest if the bed and ass in the air. Shota reentered Hizashi and began thrusting again at a merciless pace. It was getting to be too much for Hizashi. "I can't hold it anymore, daddy." Shota's thrusts were getting sloppy. He was moaning more loudly too. "I'm close too, kitty. You can cum." With that said, Hizashi released all over the bed with Shota following soon after, deep inside Hizashi. Panting, Shota untied Hizashi and walked to the bathroom. Hizashi heard the running water and tried to follow, but quickly found that he couldn't walk. Shota came back shortly, and picked yo Hizashi bridal style. "You didn't have to be so rough. I have work tomorrow." Shota chuckled a bit. "You shouldn't have called me 'daddy'. You know what that does to me." Shota placed Hizashi in the tub and began to wash him. All the while Hizashi thought to himself. "Yeah. But I love every minute of it."