SeroRoki nsfw

Todoroki stumbled into work, late. "You owe me. I told the boss traffic was hell for you. How'd it go with that guy?" "Oh. The customer from yesterday?" Todoroki paused and thought about the night before.

The night before:
"Damn. You've never done this? You're a fucking pro." Sero placed his hand on Todoroki's head, pushing him onto the aching member. Todoroki gagged a bit, but continued sucking. "You know you don't have to if you're uncomfortable. You do have another hole I can use." Sero felt close, so he pulled Todoroki off and laid him on the bed. "Alright. My turn." He licked his fingers and snaked them inside Todoroki. "AAHAHHAA!!!!" "I know. It hurts. It'll feel good soon. I have to get you ready for my cock or else it will hurt for a lot longer." Todoroki tried to squeeze his legs together, but they were just pushed open by Sero's body. "Oh that's a good boy. Relax for me." Once Todoroki was stretched, Sero lined up. "Remember to say 'watermelon' if you want me to stop or if I'm hurting you." Todoroki nodded and braced himself. Sero started slow, but the warmth that engulfed him was too much. "Fuck. I don't think I'll be able to hold back." He snapped forward, doing his best to hold his lover still. "If you back away, it won't feel good." "Hurts." Todoroki said through sobs. "I know baby. I know. Just let me make you feel good. Ok?" After the third try, Sero pulled out and walked away. "Wait. I'm sorry." "No. I'm sorry." This confused Todoroki. Until Sero came back with a few items. "To help keep you still." He began to tie Todoroki with a silk rope. Then grabbed cuffs. "To help keep those legs spread for me." Todoroki's arms were tied behind his back, and his feet cuffed to the bedposts. "Would you like to be blindfolded and or gagged?" Sero strapped a vibrator to Todoroki's own hard member. "I'm not opposed." "I see. So you're a little masochist huh?" A loud slap was heard throughout the house. "Yeah. That's what I thought." Todoroki tried to suppress a moan as he felt another on his ass. "Such pretty sounds. Let me hear them." Sero thrusted back inside. Todoroki tried to squirm, but was Ned with another harsh smack. "Listen to daddy, princess." "Yes. Daddy." "Fucking knew you had a daddy kink. I bet you have some daddy issues." Sero continued his rough thrusting until Todoroki let out an exceptionally loud scream. "Oh. Right there? With pleasure." "AAHHAAAA!!!! DADDY!!!!!!" The vibrations and Sero's twitching member were getting to be too much. "You wanna cum? Go ahead princess. Cum for daddy." Todoroki screamed as he released, but Sero didn't stop. He kept pounding into the smaller male. "Daddy. Aahhhaaa!!! Too much!" Sero was lost in the pleasure. Todoroki released again, and it was all starting to get painful again. "Fgnnn. Ddddady!" Todoroki felt the tears falling, as he came a third time. "Wwwww. Water. Melon." All movement stopped as Sero pulled out, his own seed spilling out of him and Todoroki. "I'm. Sorry. You felt so good. I." Sero stopped and walked off. "Did I do something?" "No princess. You didn't do anything wrong." Todoroki sighed in relief as he heard the water running. "Daddy?" "Oh shit. The vibrator." Sero took off the toy then untied and uncuffed his lover. "I'm sorry." "C-can we do this again sometime?" "Absolutely, princess. I'm all yours."

Present:
"Nothing really happened. We just, had fun." Todoroki's coworker smiled. "Sure. Why don't I believe you?" She said, pointing at the car that just pulled up. "One iced caramel latte please. And whatever you want, princess." "I'll let you handle this one, Sho." Todoroki smirked. "Is that all sir?" "Oh. One more thing. An official date tonight." Todoroki smiled and squealed with excitement. "I mean, I might be free."