KiriDeku fluff

Midoriya moaned as he was laid on the bed. "God you're so sexy." Kirishima kissed down his lover's body. "Mmmm. Ei." Kirishima snaked his fingers down to his lover's hole. "What are you doing?" "Prepping you?" "But I don't want to do anything." This confused Kirishima. "But, you were moaning." "But I never said I wanted to." "Fair enough." Kirishima pulled away and laid next to his boyfriend. "So. What do you want to do?" "Movie?" "Sure." Kirishima got up and put in one of the couple's favorite movies then laid back down. "I'm sorry." "Don't be. It's alright. Really." Midoriya cuddled up to Kirishima while they watched the movie. It didn't take too much longer for Midoriya to start snoring. "Sleepy baby." Kirishima kissed Midoriya's forehead gently before slowly getting up to tuck his lover in.

A few hours later Midoriya woke up. "Eijiro?" "Kitchen!" Midoriya trudged downstairs to find his boyfriend covered in flour. "I tried to bake." "I can see." Midoriya chuckled. "I'll clean it up." "Need help?" Kirishima nodded. Midoriya grabbed his apron and cleaned off a spot on the counter. "How about you get some of the dishes cleaned while I gather ingredients?" "Ok." It was just busy work, Midoriya knew he'd be the one doing all the baking. But Kirishima liked to help and this would help keep cleaning to a minimum. Once the cake was in the oven, Midoriya began to wipe down the counter. "You did all the work again. I'm sorry." The two kissed. "I don't mind. Plus you helped a lot. But I'll leave decorating to you." "I'll just mess it up. Like I always do." Midoriya scoffed. "What have I always told you about decorating a cake?" Kirishima looked down and spoke quietly. "It doesn't matter how it looks. As long as it tastes good." "That's right." Midoriya hugged his boyfriend. "It's like people. Doesn't matter what they look like on the outside, so long as they're good on inside."