DekuBaku nsfw

Midoriya sat at his desk finishing some paperwork he had to take home. His phone rang. "Hello?" Midoriya's boss. "Yes sir. I have those with me right now. Yeah. No problem." Midoriya started going through the papers. "There was this one issue with articles 23-34. You see, the safettttttyyyyy mmmmnnn." Midoriya gasped and moaned when he felt a mouth wrap around his member. "Kacchan. What are you doing?" Bakugo only smirked. "You need to relax" is what the eyes were telling Midoriya. The greenie moaned again. "Everything's fine sir. Aahhaa. Just. Mmmnn. Marital problems. Can we talk about this at the office tomorrow? Thanks for understanding." Midoriya pulled Bakugo off and carried him to bedroom. "Naughty naughty. I was on the phone." Bakugo's eyes widened. "I didn't know. I'm sorry." "Yeah. I bet. Now show me just how 'sorry' you are." Bakugo sat facing Midoriya, grinding on the now hard rod. He then pulled himself up a bit, before impaling himself. He moaned as he tried to find his spot. "You played with yourself before this didn't you?" "Yeah." Bakugo was clearly annoyed. "Hey, Deku?" "What?" "What day is it?" Midoriya didn't know what today had to do with anything. "It's. Thursday. Why?" "Fine then. You get no apology. Finish yourself off." Bakugo got off and tried to lay down. "Now hold on. You wanted this." Midoriya plunged himself back into Bakugo, who screamed with pleasure. "Found it." Midoriya boastfully said. "You fucker. AHAAAHHH!!!" "Now how can you be mad when you're making such pretty sounds." "You. Fffffuck. Forgot." Midoriya continued to thrust. Bakugo screamed as he released and waited fir Midoriya to do the same. Once Midoriya was done, he pulled out and started a bath. "You said I forgot. What did I forget?" "Our fucking anniversary, dumbass." Midoriya got all the bath stuff he needed. "Oh. Our anniversary. How nice." Then the realization kicked in. "OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!! That's today. I'm so sorry, Kacchan. I did forget." Bakugo only chuckled to himself. "Just be glad I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. But some sex wouldn't been nice." "How about I pamper you tomorrow? I'll call out for work, and I'm yours the whole day." "Sounds good. You'd better remember this time." The two shared a gentle kiss as Midoriya began to bathe his husband. "I am sorry, Kacchan. I know it means so much to you, and I forgot as if it was just another Thursday. I love you. I don't want you thinking otherwise. "Just shut up about it already. I'm not mad. Anymore. And. I love you too."