ShigaDabi nsfw

Dabi laid on the bed thinking. He then sent a message and waited. A few hours later there was a knock on his door. "You wanted to see me?" "Yeah. Get on the bed." Shigaraki obeyed, not sure of what was happening. He gasped and tried to pull away when Dabi kissed him and shoved his tongue inside. Dabi didn't break the kiss as he snaked his hands down the other's body. "Dabi." Shigaraki finally said when Dabi pulled away for air. "Relax. I'm going to take care of you. You just get that pretty little cock up for me." Shigaraki pulled on Dabi's hair feeling the taller male lick his shaft. "That's it baby. Let out all those pretty sounds. Daddy's here to make you feel good." Dabi took Shigaraki's member into his mouth, and felt it get harder. He smirked against it as he began sucking. "Da~bi!!! aahhaaa!!!" Dabi pulled off and sat up, lining himself up. "I know you play with your ass. Do I need to prep you?" Shigaraki shyly nodded. "Then get to work." Dabi moved Shigaraki so he was on his knees facing his lover. Dabi let his member free and pushed Shigaraki's mouth onto it. He grabbed the lube from his side table and applied some generously before fingering the smaller male. "God you're tight. Have you ever done this before?" Shigaraki shook his head. "So you're just a little virgin." Dabi groaned feeling his lover go deeper. "Ffffuck. I'll be gentle." Dabi gently added another finger and began scissoring. He glanced down and saw tears falling from Shigaraki's eyes. "I know. It hurts. But trust me. It'll feel good soon. And if you want to stop just tell me. And I'll stop." Once he was stretched enough, Dabi moved Shigaraki to his back. "Hold on to the pillows, scream if you need to. But most importantly relax." Dabi slowly lined up and began to push in. Stopping every so often to check on his lover. Once he bottomed out he stayed still. "W-hy aren't you moving?" "I'm letting you get used to me inside you. I told you, I'm going to take care of you." Once Shigaraki gave Dabi the ok, it took everything in him not to roughly pound into his lover. Dabi loved how virgins felt around him. They were always so tight. So easy to please. But he was never rough with them. And he actually liked Shigaraki. This was the first time he actually had feelings behind a fucking. "Gngnnn faster!!!!" "You sure?" "God. Yes. Fuck me. Daddy!!!" Dabi didn't hesitate. With his lover's permission, Dabi went to town. Quickly pulling I'm out only to thrust back in. Shigaraki's tight walls clamped round him. It felt so good. Shigaraki seemed to be enjoying it too. "Feeling good, baby?" No words. Only pleasurable screams came from the male. "There's my answer. So right there huh?" Dabi abused that spot. "Fuck baby. I'm gonna cum." Dabi pulled out and came on Shigaraki's stomach, with the light haired male following. As the two laid on the bed, Shigaraki shifted. "This wasn't a one time thing, right?" "Only if you want it to be. But I'd like to do this again. With you. Only you." That was as close to "I love you" as Dabi would get. Shigaraki understood.