HawksxReader: some nsfw

"Seriously?" You tired calling Keigo one more time. You received no answer. "Fuck. Fucking pick up, Keigo. Where the hell are you?" You paced in the living room. It was your birthday and you were hoping to spend it with your fiancé. "Fuck!" It was a few hours later when you finally got a text message. "A text? Really? Fucking bastard." Hey baby bird. I'm sorry about not picking up. Got kinda busy at the agency. No, I didn't forget. Wanna meet me at that fancy place you like? My treat for my birthday baby. This was a sweet gesture, so you agreed and got ready. "Keigo better be prepared to make up for today."

You got to the restaurant and found Keigo already sitting at a table. "Hey baby bird. Happy birthday." "So not in the mood Takami." "Aw. My last name? I fucked up that bad?" You nodded as you sat. "I already ordered cheese sticks for you. And you like lobster yeah?" You nodded again. "I was just mad at you not answering. What the fuck did you do?" Keigo turned red as he sank into his seat. "Keigo." "I didn't do nothing." "I believe that. What did you do?" Keigo whispered something as he sent a text to you. It was a link to an app. You downloaded it, smirking. "Now you know. I knew I was going to be in trouble so." "Oh this makes up for today. Is it my birthday gift?" He nodded, shaking slightly. You were exploring the app and pressed the lowest setting. Keigo slightly jumped up and shivered. "Keigo?" "Mmhmm?" "Is it already on?" You smirked and giggled as he nodded. "Oh this is going to be fun. Behave yourself while I play with the settings. Try not to let anyone know you have a vibrator in your ass."

The night progressed and you had fun the whole time, randomly changing the settings higher and lower. Watching a Keigo try to control his breathing. "They was a lot of fun, but I'm tired now." "Wait. Baby bird." You were slammed against your bed. "You can't tease me all night and just leave me like this." You smirked a bit as you subtly undid Keigo's pants. "Oh? And why not?" You slowly got on your knees, allowing Keigo to know your plan. "Hmmm." He moaned as you licked his tip. "You're so hard. Did you get off being playing with in public? I didn't know you could be so naughty." You toon what you could in your mouth and began sucking. All the teasing got to Keigo and he released soon after you started. "Already?" He simply nodded. "Was it too much? You know you could've said something. I would've stopped." He shook his head. "It's fine. It's your birthday. And I was a jerk and didn't answer your calls." You gave him a gentle, but loving kiss. "And I do appreciate it. But I want this kind of stuff to feel good for you too." He smiled. "Ready for bed? It's your birthday. You do whatever you want to do." You gave him another kiss as you led him to the bedroom. "Sleep with me? I know you overworked yourself at work today." He nodded and laid down next to you, both of you quickly drifting to sleep.