BakuDeku angst: mentions suicide

Bakugo sighed. Nothing to do. It's not like he would have gone anyway. This was his fault right? He sat by the hospital bed holding Midoriya's hand. "Go take a swan dive off the roof." "Why'd I fucking say that?" Bakugo let a few fall. A few weeks earlier, Midoriya jumped off a building in an attempt to kill himself. At least, that's what everyone assumed. The only two people there were Midoriya and that damn Icyhot bastard. "He'll be fine. Go home. Get some sleep." "How can I sleep knowing I did this to him?" Bakugo asked his high school teacher. Aizawa sighed. "I've known you and problem child for a while now. So I know you didn't do this. It's more likely he just lost his footing than jumped." But there was still that possibility. "I'd like to stay. Please. I need to apologize when he wakes up." Aizawa nodded. "I'll bring a blanket and pillow for you. If you stay, at least sleep."

The weeks turned to months. And Bakugo refused to leave Midoriya's side. "Deku." No response. "Deku!" Only the steady beeping of the monitor. "DEKU! Fucking wake up already!" Bakugo broke down. He couldn't stop his tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I was a horrible person to you specifically. And now you're here. Because of me. I need you to wake up. I need you to tell me to fuck off. I need you here by my side because without you I'm nothing." He stopped to take a deep breath. "I fucking love you, Deku. Please don't leave me. Please wake up." Only beeps. Bakugo fell to his knees and sobbed quietly. "Ka-chan." "Deku? Deku!" Kacchan. Everything hurts." Midoriya let out a pained scream which sent the nurses and doctors running in.

Once everything was checked out, Bakugo was allowed to enter the room. He ran to Midoriya's side and embraced him a tight hug. "Deku. Don't scare me like that again." "Kacchan?" Bakugo explained to Midoriya what happened. "It's all my fault. I'm sorry." "I jumped? That doesn't seem right." "It doesn't matter now. You're ok. And I'm not letting you out of my sight again." Bakugo wiped a tear away. "It's ok, Kacchan. I love you too."