DekuxReader

"You ready, doll?" You simply nodded. You were nervous. This was the first time you would have control over the night. Midoriya kissed you as you both got undressed. "I am all yours, doll. Just tell me what you want." "I-on your knees?" Midoriya chuckled. "Is that a question?" You repeated yourself a bit more sternly. "Yes, master." Midoriya got in his knees and patiently waited for your next command. You straddled him as you kissed up and down his jawline. "Mmmm. Master." Midoriya returned your kisses and moved his fingers to your ass. "No." "No?" Midoriya quickly pulled his hands away as you pushed him on his back. You then leaned over and took what you could of his hard member in your mouth. "Aahhaaa. Doll." He gripped your hair and pushed down further. You pulled off with a pop and lined yourself up. You gasped and moaned as you impaled yourself. "You good?" You only nodded. You weren't sure what to do next, so you simply began bouncing. You struggled to hit the bunch of nerves inside you, but Midoriya seemed to be enjoying himself. You let out a few moans just to let him know you felt good. Then he thrusted up. "AAHHAAAA!!!!!" "Found it. Keep going and try to hit right there." You gave him a nod as you did as you were told. You quickly found that spot and abused it. "Oohhaaahhh. Doollll. Gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." Midoriya pushed you off and released on your stomach. He then rubbed and stoked your area until you released. He laid you down on the bed and got you a glass of water. "You did so good for me, doll." You smiled. "But next time you won't have so much control." You blushed a dark red. "I love you, Izu." "I love you too, Y/N."