TamakixReader: nsfw

You sat in your home watching a movie when your phone went off. "Hello?" You said through a mouthful of popcorn. "I'm going to come over." "Uh. Sure. Ok." You looked at what you were wearing. "Fuck." You ran and quickly got changed into something much more revealing. You did hope your boyfriend would take the hint this time. He did. As soon as he got into your home and saw you, your body was attacked with kisses and bites as you were carried to your bedroom.

You laid on the bed, fingers dancing through Tamaki's hair. You moaned as he pushed his fingers inside you. "So this is what you wanted? Or maybe something else?" You whimpered as your lover pulled his fingers out. "Ready, bunny?" "Yes. Fuck me. AHHAAAHHAAA!!!" You screamed as Tamaki slammed himself into you. Then he began to thrust relentlessly. Your eyes rolled back as you allowed pleasure to overtake your body and mind. All you could think about was Tamaki. "Feels so good. So tight. Does my cock feel good, bunny?" You were stunned at the sudden dominance. Tamaki wasn't usually like this. "Yes. You fffffeel so good. Fffffuck!" You focused on how you were feeling and nothing else. Allowing screams and moans to fill the home. "I'm gonna cum." "INSIDE! AAHHAAAA!!!!!" Tamaki released deep inside you as you followed with your own climax. You were still out of it when you were carried to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "I love you. So much."