✨Actions speak louder then words✨

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬~

*𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔*
*𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔*
*𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔*

"And send!"

The broccoli head yelled, feeling extremely accomplished on finally finishing the rest of his homework for next week.

Izuku Midoriya, a twenty year old who was in his first year of college.
After deciding to take a gap year due to personal reasons he was now in his second semester of college, and boy was he working hard.

Midoriya inhaled a much needed breath, as he ran one of his hands threw his unruly green curls.

His jaded eye's fell on his Almight theme clock.
𝟐:𝟒𝟕 𝐚𝐦.

"Crap, I should really get to bed. "

The greenette sighed out, he really didn't want the bags under his eyes to get any worse then they already were.

Despite knowing he needed to get at least a few hours of sleep before his 7:30 class, he still stayed sitting on his office like chair.
Clicking his tongue every once and awhile.
He wasn't sure why he was holding off going to bed, he just felt like he should.

But after about fifteen minutes he decided to actually head to bed.

*𝙰 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎*
*𝙰 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕-"

Or maybe not.

"Hello? "

Midoriya answered, not really bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Hey, pick me up. "
"I'll send you the address. "

"Wait what- "

Izuku asked but was quickly interrupted by the other caller.

"You better be here in ten minutes
𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮. "

And with that the stranger hung up, though it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly who that was.

"𝐊𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧."

The greenette spat out, after realizing who called him.
That name sent a lot of red flags in Midoriya's mind.
The ash blonde and him had always had a rocky relationship through out childhood however despite that Izuku was willing to work it out.
That was until his last year of high school came about.
See the freckled boy always had trouble with bullies but his last year of high school is when it really got bad.
And it was all because of Bakugo Katsuki.
At least that's what the greenette believed.

"Why should I have to pick him up? "

"I don't owe him anything! "

"He can just find another ride! "

"Yeah! "

"So it's decided I'm not picking up that ass-hole! "

Despite the cruel words Midoriya was spatting out, he was still throwing on his shoes and jacket, and had still grabbed his keys along with his wallet for just in case.

°💥°

"Tch."

What started off to be light drizzles, quickly turned into pouring rain.
Leaving a certain grumpy ash blonde to be standing outside cold and wet.
But to the blonde he didn't care how cold he was or rather or not he would get sick in the morning, there was no way in hell he would go back into 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

"Arr where the hell is he!? "

The blonde yelled, stomping his feet like a four year old child who didn't get his away.

'Out of all nights, Ei just had to break it off tonight'.
'The night of one of the biggest college parties in front of every fucking one!!'

Bakugo scowled to himself.
He secretly knew the red head didn't mean to attract so much attention, in fact it was partly his fault for yelling 'WHAT!?'
When the red head mentioned taking a break.
But that still didn't stop him from being pissed.

A few more minutes of Bakugo just walking back and forth awaiting for the greenette to finally show.
Izuku had eventually found where Katsuki was at.
See Bakugo had only given him the address of the frat house, he didn't bother to mention that he had walked a couple miles away from it.

"Took you long enough. "

katsuki barked, once Izuku had pulled up.

Midoriya bit his tongue, deciding not to respond to that comment.
He was just planning on dropping blondie off and then going home to get some much needed shut eye.

~💥~

"So where to?"

The freckled boy had finally gathered up enough courage to ask that, and now he was just waiting for Bakugo to answer.

After a few long agonizing seconds, of the blonde just looking out midoriya's car window, watching as the rain drops raced to the bottom, he had finally decided to answer.

"I can't go to my place. "

His voice came out low and raspy, almost like he was trying his best not to cry, and in truth he was.

Izuku blinked a few times trying to fully process Katsuki words and when it finally did he started biting his bottom lip.

'Where the heck am I supposed to take him then?!'

'He's not staying the night at my apartment!'

'Not happening!'

'Oh! '
'Wait I got it'

"Ok, so how about your parents? "

Midoriya suggested, turning his blinking lights on so he could switch lanes.

"Can't."
"My hag is out on some business trip, and I misplaced her spare key. "

Bakugo grumbled, refusing to admit he had lost the key.

'How convenient.'

"Ok.... Well then where should I drop you off? "

Izuku asked, quietly pleading he had another place to stay.
This is Bakugo Katsuki we were talking about he had to have other friends.

"You have a damn place don't ya?! "

Katsuki snarled, inviting his own self to Midoriya'a dorm.

'Fuck. My. Life. '

Midoriya thought to himself before answering.

"Uh yeah I guess I do. "

"It's a dorm room, but luckily I didn't get a room mate, so there's a spare bed. "
"And I think I have a few spare blankets in the closet, oh and if you wanna I don't know shower or something you ca-"

"Stop mumbling you stupid ass nerd!"

"It pisses me off. "

'Everything 'pisses' you off. '

"S-sorry."

Izuku mumbled out, leaving the car to fall under uncomfortable silence.