✨Control✨

⚠️🛑Trigger warning🛑 ⚠️
    (Talks about r*pe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"All I'm saying is Kami could of easily beaten Midoriya, he just was overly tired from eating pizza. "

The red head exclaimed, to a certain ash blonde.

They were currently in theater choosing out the rest of their outfit.

"Tsk, whatever you say Ei. "

"Your just jealous that I have such an amazing boyfriend and you don't. "

Katsuki bragged, as he picked up a ripped up sleeveless shirt.
If he remembered correctly that was used for when they all dressed up as pirates, last semester.

'This could do nicely.'

"Are you planning on wearing that?"

Kirishima asked, now noticing the blonde eyeing that said shirt.

"Tsk, I'm not sure. "
"Probably."
"It looks like something a poor homeless thief would wear. "

Eijiro let out a belly laugh before responding,

"Your definitely not wrong.... However..... "

The red head trailed off.

"However what?"

Katsuki grunted, not liking how uncomfortable the red head had became.

"What about your.... well scars. "

"They'll be pretty noticeable. "

Eijiro mumbled, trying his best to keep his voice low so no one else around them would hear.

"There's this thing called make-up. "

Katsuki simply answered going back to rummaging in the boxes.

                           ~💥~

"See ya later men. "

Kirishima exclaimed, punching the blonde in the shoulder before skipping off to go find his electric blonde.

Leaving Katsuki with one thought.

"Yep, I'm definitely over him."

"Yeah, only now your dating 𝘮𝘺 boyfriend."

Spoke an almost sadistic voice.

"Ooh not you again."

Katsuki sneered, turning around on heels coming face to face with the devil herself.
Only she had pink hair and was wearing a beautiful daisy theme gown as her hair was made into a fish braid.

"I though Zuku made it perfectly clear to you to leave both him and I the fuck alone. "

Bakugo dead panned.
He was trying his best to keep his cool, since they were in the middle of a hallway.

"Yes, well it's true my Izu did say that, however I don't listen to him. "
"He listens to me. "
"At least that's how it's supposed be, but then a fucking blonde headed bitch decided to tell him other wise. "

Mio whinge, her nails digging into her right arm.
She needed someone to control, it's what made her, her.
She controlled her best friend, till she ended up moving to America then she controlled her dad into marrying her step brother's mom and now she was controlling the greenette.
At least she used too.
As her mother once said, 'Control is everything my dear. '
'If you can't even control the people around you how do you expect to get anywhere in life.'