✨What are friends for?✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"Also thanks for feeding Almight Jr. "

Midoriya mumbled finishing up yet another bowl of chicken noodle soup.

"It's no problem nerd quit saying thank you."
"And don't you dare apologize."

Bakugo snapped, sending a playful wink his way, so Izuku didn't think he was actually mad.

"Sorry-Damn it! "

Midoriya cursed, making the blonde laugh his ass off.

"Jeez nerd. "
"Your really something you know? "

Katsuki laughed some more, as he through on a red flannel.
The weather wasn't too bad today but he decided to still wear some long sleeves.

"Don't forget to take some cough medicine later. "

"I'll see you later, I only have two classes luckily and then I'll drop by the ramen shop and get us something to eat. "

Katsuki explained, throwing on his shoes only looking for his phone for a second before remembering what happened.

"You don't have to do all that. "
"I'm fine rea-"

"Relax Zuku, I'm just getting us some dinner that's what friends who care for each other do. "

The blonde stated.
He was still on his mission to show Izuku what it's supposed to be like when your in a relationship.
He wanted to do it even more now then before after seeing the effect yesterday had on the greenette.
That girl was honestly lucky he had no idea what she looked like or she would be dead by now.

"R-Right."

"Tha-"

"That better not be another thank you. "

Bakugo intervened, a small smirk playing at his lips.

"Right sor-I mean.... uhh have a good day!"

The freckled boy exclaimed.

"Tch, you too. "
"Get some more rest. "
"I'll be your cuddle buddie again later. "

And with that comment the blonde was out the door, but not before hearing Izuku whine,

"Kachaaaaan!"

                        ~💥~

"Hey Kat! "

A certain red head yelled running up to the blonde who was on his way to get a new phone.

"What's up Ei?"

Bakugo asked, turning around facing not only the red head but his new boyfriend.

"Me and Denki were wondering if you and Midoriya wanted to do that arcade date tomorrow night? "

The red asked, grabbing a hold of the Pikachu boy's hand.
To say Denki felt awkward was an understatement.
He knew he owed the blonde an apology, but he had heard of his.... anger problems and was a little afraid to talk to him.

"Uhh... I'm not sure. "
"It kinda depends if Zuku's feeling any better. "

Katsuki responded, thinking back on how red Izuku had became when be mentioned last nights 'snuggle' events.

"Is Izuku sick? "

Denki quickly asked making the other blonde scowl.

"Why do you wanna know? "
"Trying to steal another boyfriend from me?"