✨Let's not swim in that lake✨

🛑⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️🛑     (Describes already healed sh/scars)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"I'm really sorry for messing up our plans."

The freckled boy apologized yet again.
Bakugo ended up laying both of them down still keeping his arms tightly wrapped around Izuku's waist.
The blonde had no clue what he was doing, but whatever it was seemed to have been working.
Midoriya had finally calmed down, and he was snuggling into Katsuki's chest at least that was until he felt like he needed to apologize again.

Bakugo breathed a very long sigh, he wasn't necessarily annoyed with Izuku.
He was annoyed with the bitches and ass-holes (him included).
Who made the greenette believe everything was his fault and he needs to apologize for pretty much existing.

"Zuku, it's alright, really. "
"I'm not mad, and I won't ever force you to tell me what happened. "
"If you wanna keep it to yourself, then ok, but just know I'm here for you and I'm not fucking leaving. "

"Pff, now look who's being cheeky."

Izuku teased, kissing Katsuki's forehead right afterwards.

"Tch, shut the hell up. "

By now Bakugo's whole face was dusted with a light shade of pink.
He didn't understand how Izuku was able to make him blush so much, or feel the way he was feeling.
He definitely didn't remember feeling like this with a certain red head.

"I don't really wanna tell you what happened.... but it wasn't a bad thing. "
"I was scared at first but ultimately I chose you. "

Izuku mumbled, looking everywhere but at the stunned pomeranian.

"Me?"

Midoriya gave Bakugo a soft smile, his emerald eyes holding such careness and love.

"Yeah."
"Almight jr. may not be happy-"

"Meow!"

"pff, but I'm choosing an angry Pomeranian to be my boyfriend.... if you want of course. "

Before Katsuki could respond to that Izuku quickly kissed the blonde, starting a small make-out session.

Bakugo pulled away, with a mix of shock and delight look before deciding to speak.

"I'm in love with you Izuku. "

"I've always have been even with out realizing it. "

"So of course I wanna be your fucking boyfriend!"

"What do you mean without realizing it?"

Bakugo chuckled a little, of course Izuku would notice that detail.

"Ei made a comment the other day, he told me that when I'd come and pick him up after class. "
"He'd always catch me staring at you with a 'soft' look, though I don't believe it was really that soft. "
"I'm Bakugo Katsuki I'm not soft for anyone!"

The blonde declared, making Izuku laugh..

"However he was right, even high school I'd try to search for you everywhere during the day and when I'd finally catch even a small glimpse of you I felt better."
"And I was decently happy for the day, even in middle school-"

"Pfff I do not believe that part!"

Izuku giggled, causing Bakugo's face to go completely red.

"I'm being serious ass-hole!"
"That might of been why I bullied you like I did, I panicked over the fact that I liked a guy, and I took it out on you, when I shouldn't had. "
"And I'm sorry, I really am. "