✨Stop hiding✨

⚠️🛑TRIGGER WARNING🛑⚠️
           (Talks about self harm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"First thing first, we're going to go talk to Izuku's mother before Mio gets the chance. "

"What the fuck?!"
"Are you crazy!!? "
"Did your brain finally lose the last cell!?"

Katsuki yelled, throwing a pillow in Kamanari's face right afterwards.

"Jesus Bakugo calm down and let me explain. "

The blonde only tch'ed at him to continue.

"Now that Izuku has denied my step sister what she wants, she will tell his mom no doubt in that."

"So we need to get to her first, maybe we can make her understand how happy Izuku is when he's with you. "

"Because trust me when I say he is. "
"I could see a whole change in him in less then a week when y'all got together. "
"He looked and acted so much better. "

"And if that doesn't work?"

Bakugo cut in.

"Then we'll let her know Izuku broke up with you, so there's no need to take away his college fund or whatever else she would try to do. "

"We'll make it out like Izuku realize what he was doing was wrong and broke it off even if that's not true. "

Kamanari stated.

"Ok... then what?"

Bakugo asked, he didn't see much flaw in the Pikachu boy's plan, even though he really wanted to call it stupid.
It wasn't and he'd much rather suck up his pride and help Izuku out, then the other way around.

Denki thought about it for second, picking and choosing his options and words,
And in the end he came up with a simple answer.

"Then you will talk to Izuku. "
"Tell him everything and then the rest will be up to him. "

"Tsk, ok. "
"Then when are we seeing Aunty Inko?"

Bakugo asked, with a small sigh.

"When's your next free day?"

Kamanari asked, beginning to stand up.
He needed to get to kirishima soon, before it gets too dark.

"Saturday."

Bakugo replied.

"Alright that's in two days, so we'll go see her then. "

And with that being said Kamanari took his leave, leaving the blonde by himself once again.

                            ~💥~

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 ~

"Do you think he'll be here today?"

kirishima asked, plopping down next to the blonde who seconds ago was to deep in thought to bother noticing his surroundings.

"I don't fucking kno-"

"He is. "

Mina exclaimed out of no where.

"How do you know?"

Katsuki asked, his attention all of a sudden being on the pink hair girl, and the brunette next to her.

"We went and saw him yesterday, hung out for a while and Tsu manage to talk him into going to classes today. "