✨peppermint and green tea✨

⚠️🛑TRIGGER WARNING!!🛑⚠️
            (Mentions abuse)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"So this is where Zuku's mom lives now. "

Katsuki mumbled as they pulled up in front of a apartment building.

"Yep."
"God, I hate her. "

Kamanari whispered under his breath, as he unbuckled his seat belt.

Katsuki raised an eye brow at the electric blonde in curiosity.

"The first time Mio hit Izuku he broke it off but when he got home his mom beat him black and blue till he promised to go back to my stepsister. "

"I hadn't known Inko did any of that till weeks later when I question him on why he was allowing her to put her hands on him."

"So like I said before I hate her."

"However.... We need to convince her to allow Izuku to stay in school and the dorms before Mio gets to her. "

Kamanari declared, finally getting out the car leaving a speechless blonde.

"Tch, I really wished you hadn't said anything considering I'm gonna have to act all nice and polite when I see her. "

Bakugo complained also getting out of the car.

"Yeah well now you see just how heartless this women is. "
"Though if you ask Izuku he'd say his mother is just looking out for him. "
"He's to good hearted for his own good. "

Kamanari whispered that last part since they were getting closer to Inko's apartment.

"And besides you will be polite and nice."
"Because you love and want to help Izuku. "

And with those words being spoken Kamanari knocked on apartment 232.

                      ~💥~

"Yes Choko you have nothing to worry about I'm just..... not feeling well. "

Izuku replied, twirling his house phone around his index finger, as he spoke.

"Are you sure?"
"You skipped class again yesterday. "

The chestnut girl, exclaimed through the other line.

"Yeah I know but it was only because I caught my cold again, however I'm feeling much better now. "

"So no need to worry. "

Izuku lied, keeping a soft smile played on his lips, even though he knew Ochako wouldn't see him.

"Hmm... ok... if your sure. "

"But you better be there on Monday!"

Ok, I will be. "
"I'll talk to you later k? "

Midoriya half asked getting ready to hang up only to be stopped once he heard the brunette speaking.

"Hey, wait!"

"Do you wanna get some coffee tomorrow. "
"We haven't don't that in a hot minute?"

Midoriya's head fell down in shame, it had been a little while since all three of them hung out. .
He knew he'd need to move on eventually, and go outside again.
But he was scared.
But was this fear really worth being afraid of, if that meant he would lose a friend.

"Yeah sure. "
"I'd love that. "

Midoriya complied.

"R-Really?"