✨Katsudon & mint ice cream✨

FYI I'm gonna stop posting two chapters a day starting tomorrow due to not having any chapter left to post, I gotta work on more now lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"Are you sure this is a good idea!?"

Katsuki asked for the millionth time that morning.
Midoryia's back was feeling a lot more better and he was able to walk without limping..... well mostly.

"I'll be fine Katsuki. "
"There's no need to worry, I only have two classes today anyway. "

"So it won't be that bad."

Izuku exclaimed, grabbing his shoes and throwing them on quickly.
In all honesty he was trying to convince himself more then the blonde, that everything was gonna be alright.
He knew that now that he was healed up he'd be having to talk to Hizashi and Aizawa.
He was still unsure what he wanted, he just felt like it was to good to be true.
Kinda like being with Bakugo weeks ago and then he pulled that stunt, and now their relationship was..... complicated.
There were days they'd be cuddling, while watching TV or going to sleep, and then there were days Izuku couldn't even look at him much less speak to him.

Surprisingly the blonde was taking it all very well, when Midoryia wanted to be close to him he excepted it with open arms, and then those days when he couldn't be around said blonde, Bakugo let him have his space.

It was definitely a work in progress.

"Ok fine, if your so sure..... "

Katsuki trailed off, looking over at one of his leather chairs.
Usually when the blonde could figure out the mood Izuku was in would be what name he called him.
If he called him Suki, he was alright and he wanted to be around the blonde more.
But when he called him my his first name that meant he wasn't feeling all that comfortable and was probably receiving flash backs from.... that day.
Which wasn't all that surprising considering this would be the first time the greenette had been out of the dorms since that night.
So of course he had a lot of things running through his ragit brain.

Midoryia glanced over at Bakugo, who was somewhat laying down using his arms to hold half his body up as he stared off into space.
He didn't have any classes, so he was in pajama bottoms and was just planning on lounging around, maybe going to the store later to pick up some food.

"How about this.... "

Izuku started to say, walking over to the blonde's night stand and pulling out 'his' phone.

"I'll text you when I get to my classes."

Midoryia suggested, a small smile presenting on his face.
In way he felt like this would calm his nerves as well, it would help him know the blonde was alright too, as long a text back of course.

Katsuki's whole face brighten after hearing that suggestion.
Especially since Midoryia was the one to come up with it.

"But you have to answer back."

Izuku added in, giving the blonde a serious look as well.

"Ok deal!"

Katsuki smiles.

Izuku could swear if the blonde had ears and a tail, his tail would be wagging a thunder storm.
He reminded him of a golden retriever.... at least when he's in a good mood.
When he's in a bad mood he seemed more like an angry Pomeranian.