✨Grabbing pizza & a cat✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"You'll be in class tomorrow right?"

Uraraka asked her freckled friend.
Everyone was getting ready to leave, some because they had classes to attend and others because they wanted to go get something to eat.

All Midoriya could do was open and close his mouth, seeking for some kinda of answer.
He didn't want to let anyone know what happened last night, however just saying no would make all of them argue with him.

"He's not going."

Katsuki simply replied, he was still laying comfortably in his bed, one of his arm's laying on top of his eyes to block out the sun.

"And why not?"

This time Denki was the one to speak up.
He was worried Izuku would ruin his future if he didn't start attending classes once again.

"Tsk, he hurt his.... ankle yesterday. "

"So he won't be able to move for at least a week. "

"I'm gonna be bringing all his school work he has missed, and all the school work he will miss this week to him. "

"So he can catch up. "

Everyone even Izuku was now staring at the blonde.

"Uhm Bakugo that's not necessary, I'm already ahead of my classes by at least two more weeks. "
"The only class I'm not ahead of would be.... Well film and since there still a couple weeks left for that assignment I'll be fine. "

Midoriya intervened, appreciating the blondes help, even if he didn't want to admit that fact out loud.

"Oh."
"Well then I guess that's settled. "

Tsu stated, with a soft smile presenting on her lips.
She had a feeling there was more going on then what both of them were saying.
However she could tell Izuku wasn't scared of the blonde, so she knew Katsuki wasn't doing anything horrible to him.

                    ~💥~

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐~

"I'm gonna go get us some pizza k?"

Katsuki stated, slipping on his shoes while he was at it.

"Ok.... Uhm Bakugo?"

Izuku muttered, playing with his thumbs not being able to meet the blonde's gaze.

Katsuki didn't like how scared Izuku seemed.
But there wasn't much he could do other then prove to him he doesn't need to fear the blonde.

"If your gonna ask to come, I'm gonna have to say no. "
"Just for a couple days.... you need to rest and let your back heal. "

Bakugo sighed, not liking having to say no to Midoriya.
He wanted to give the greenette everything he ask for, he wanted to see a beautiful smile present his freckle face yet again, and he wanted to be the reason for it.

"Oh I know."
"Besides I don't really wanna leave quite yet. "

Midoriya explained, still twiddling with his thumbs but he was able to gaze into Bakugo's crimson eyes, that seemed so soft at the moment.

"Can you stop by my dorm to get Almighty. jr? "

"I just really want him, plus I don't want him die from starvation. "
"But if you don't want to then I ge-"

"Relax nerd. "

"Yes, I'll stop by there to get him."
"Where's your dorm key?"

Katsuki asked, already looking through the greenette's sweater and quickly finding it.

"Bingo."

"Thanks Bakugo. "

The blonde wanted to tell him to call him by that childish nickname.
But he knew it was a right, a right he needed to earn back.

"Tsk, whatever nerd. "
"Don't thank me for everything."

"I'll be back soon. "
"Your phone is in the top drawer if you need me. "

And with those words, Bakugo quickly left before Izuku could deny his present yet again.

                      ~💥~

"Probably should of gotten the pizza after I got this damn cat."

"How the hell am I gonna carry both!!?"

The blonde grumbled as he fumbled with Izuku's dorm key, all while holding the two boxes of pizza's with one hand.

"You could of dropped the pizza at your dorm and then grab the cat. "

Spoke an all to familiar gruff and monotone voice.

"Caterp-Arr I mean Aizawa?"

Katsuki quickly correctly himself as millions of questions ran through his mind.
The most important one sticking out,
'Why the hell is his theater teacher in front of Izuku's dorm??'

"I caught that. "

The black hair teach stated, slightly amused with the nickname.

"Tsk, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk to Midoriya, however considering he's not answering and your here to pick up his cat. "
"I'm assuming he's with you, or you at least you know where he's at. "

Shōta observed, he could tell the blonde wasn't doing all that well either.
Considering he looked like he hadn't eaten in days, and he also skipped class today.

"Maybe."
"Why do you need to talk to him?"

"I'm afraid that's between me and Midoriya. "

"Tch, it's about his mother isn't it?"
"She's pulling him out correct?"

Katsuki suspected, pretty much having a stare down with his teacher.
The blonde was hoping he was wrong.
He still thought he had more time, more time to talk his parents into helping, more time to talk to Izuku about all that was going on.
But it seemed not.

"How'd you know about that?"

Shōta asked, you could tell he was extremely shocked.

"Do you know why she's doing it!?"

Bakugo asked, ignoring the Raven hair teacher's question.

"Yes, I do actually. "

"Which is why I want to talk to him, can you bring me to him?"

The blonde's gaze fell to the ground, thinking through his choices.
He wasn't so sure Midoriya wanted to see anyone, however  the sleep deprived teacher could be of help.
He might have options to help Izuku stay in college and the dorms.

"Tch, help grab that damn cat and I'll take you to him. "