✨A beautiful scene✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

If Katsuki hadn't mentioned this before he hates the sun.
Always has.
No matter where he slept, the sun always found it's way creeping it's little rays in to his face waking him up in the wee hours of the day.
He even tried having black out curtains for the longest time, however those stupid rays always found their way to creep through his damn windows and on to his face.

However every once in awhile he finds himself grateful for the sun.
Rather it be because his over head light went off and he needed to find another bulb,
or because the sun decided to create a dazzling experience like right now.

As the rays of sunshine crest through his curtains showing off the greenette's pale skin, making his freckles pop out even more then usual as he slept.
He was cuddling with one of Bakugo's pillows because he refused to allow the blonde to get any closer then he had to, last night.
Slight drool coming out of his lips while he slept, causing a small chuckle to fall from Katsuki's lips.
But before Bakugo could enjoy the lovely sight in front of him even more the sun rays decided to shine into his eyes yet again making him momentarily blind.

"Damn you fucking sun!"

Katsuki grumbled, laying back down and rubbing at his eyes.
Knowing that it wasn't gonna help but he still did so.

"Mmmh be quite."

The freckled boy mumbled, snuggling closer into Katsuki's pillow.

Bakugo gaze fell back on the greenette who had fallen back to sleep, pretty quickly might I add.
The sun had casted back onto Izuku's face, broadcasting all his freckled yet again.
They were so tiny yet there was so many.
Kinds like stars, they made the night sky so much prettier just like Midoriya's freckles made him 10x more beautiful then he already was.
Katsuki found himself counting each and everyone of them, and getting annoyed because he kept messing up and having to start over up till he finally fell back to sleep.

                     ~💥~

"I don't get it. "
"He said he was gonna be here."

The brunette known as  Ochako pouted.
She was missing her best friend, not mention how worried she was for him.
As far as she knew no one knew what was going on, and that scared the Brunnete.
Not just she but her froggy girlfriend was just as scared, but when Midoriya had agreed to getting coffee with them they had hope he was beginning to be alright again.
However there meet up time was over two hours ago and he still hadn't shown.

"Maybe we should call him again?"

Mina suggested, she has also tagged along wanting to see the cute little cinnamon bun again.

"We already called twice, he may not even be home since it went to voicemail twice. "

Asui replied, sipping up the last bit of coffee in her mug.

"She's right.... "

Mina grumbled a few cuss words at her blonde friend.
She knew Bakugo had to of done something and that was what was making her cinnamon roll sad.

"Ok fine!"

The pinknette exclaimed, pulling out her phone and dialing a certain red eye blonde's number.

                    ~💥~

*𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐* *𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐*

*𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐* 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐*