2:| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒏

|:| Saihara's POV |:|

"Another day... great.."

I sat up staring at my closet door,  I already felt disgusting... 

I once again slowly walked over to my closet and just stared into it trying to find something to wear. After a while, I did decide what outfit to wear and took it into the bathroom, and turned the handle to start the running water in the shower. I got undressed stepped into the shower.

Now to recollect my thoughts...

"Aughhhh!!!!!" I threw my towel across the bathroom when I stepped out, "That stupid Amami-Kun guy knows where I live now! Dammit, I was too tired to take notice of that last night.." I picked the towel back up and dried my hair while putting on my outfit for the day. I hung my towel up and brushed my teeth; letting the toothbrush hanging from my mouth while I brushed my hair out a little.

After it seemed like forever of getting ready I took the spare key I had hanging up, as well as picking up my coffee mug and shoulder bag. I slipped on my white slip-on vans and headed out of my dorm, locking my door and making sure I put my key somewhere safe in my bag. 

〣〣〣〣〣〣-〣〣〣〣〣〣

The morning classes were easy like yesterday but we did have to take some notes, kinda expected for college, so nothing hard. Right now I'm sitting in one of the common areas glaring at the mathematics packet that is due in an hour, "I swear everyone in this college is insane.."

"That's pretty rude-" a girl with blonde hair was staring down at me with a pouting face from my comment that I didn't really mean to say out loud.

"Oh, sorry. I was really pointing it-" I was cut off.

"To the teachers, yea I know. They are really annoying... Oh sorry, that was really rude to cut you off there—here! I'll tell you my name so you aren't confused I'm Akamatsu Kaede! I'm a 2nd year!" She greeted herself in such a nice, friendly, but peppy tone, but bowed with such elegance when she did so.

"Ah, I'm Saihara Shuichi... 1st year.." I responded back and bowed my head just to feed her with more words to talk about.

"Beautiful name!! I love it!!" She smiled at me and giggled a little. Definitely had a better laugh and smile than Amami-Kun's.. ugh, now when someone laughs or smiles ill think of his perfect face. That thought just made me want to crumble my mathematics packet but I had to act sweet and nice in front of her.

"T-thanks... Yours is as well.." I replied back to her compliment, not really used to compliments.

"Well see you around insane teacher hater!" She smiled and waved her hand as she left.

"Uh- what- what?" I was confused about her leaving statement.

"Nothing!~ Bye Saihara-Kun!" 

"Oh- uh. Bye Akamatsu-san," I stared off into her direction until she got out of my sight. I sighed looking down at my packet, though I had half of it left to do I felt really sluggish after talking to Akamatsu-San. Maybe it's because of how positive and happy she is, though she did somewhat lighten my mood a few seconds ago, I just feel tired now.

〣〣〣〣〣〣-〣〣〣〣〣〣

"Hey!"

A voice called out but it was a little muffled.