8:| 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

|:| Saihara's POV |:|

"Stay here.. Please?"

All I could recollect was my arm grabbing his wrist as he tried to walk away, out the doorbut I didn't want him to. He was sobbing outside my sliding door, for a reason, I don't know. I think I made him cry like that. I kinda feel regretful or upset about what I said and did. I just knew I had to fully apologize...

"What?" He looked down at me as I pitifully sat there on the ground. Both of our eyes were red and puffy.

"Stay? Here?" To be honest, I didn't know what to do, I just wanted to apologize longer but I didn't know what to say about that. 

He smiled a little, "And why should I?"

I looked down at the ground to think, "Well, uhm—" 

Shoot, what should I say?

"Because..."

"Because what?" He raised his eyebrow and cocked his head to the side like a dog.

I scrunched my eyebrows up together in confusion and worry. I slowly let go of his wrist but he took my hand back and pulled me up so we were both standing up. Our faces were close but I just looked down.

"Because what? You don't want me to go because you love me?" He teased and I pushed him to the wall in anger. As he held his stomach in pain I walked over to my bed and brooded.

He soon got up and sat next to me leaning back resting on his hands, looking up, "I think I'm right," He smiled and I pushed him into my pillow and he cracked up laughing. I just folded my arms in frustration.

I crossed my legs together and scooted over to the end of the bed, facing away from him, twiddling my thumbs. Soon, arms wrapped around my lower abdomen, and I could feel time freeze, as well as the air; it was piercing. Everything went slow, it's like I was dreaming. The warm arms enveloped me into a hug, as I could feel a headrest upon my shoulder. My body went stiff as I could feel the head nuzzling up against my neck, making me feel their hair. I could feel my face heat up from all directions spreading to my ears, making a weird feeling go through my body. I was confused about what was going on with my body, and why I felt this way.

"So are we just going to stay like this?"

His words were like a little trigger to a gun to me, as I elbowed him in the face. My face—on the other hand, turned crimson red. I hid my face in the palms of my hands, embarrassed to even look at him. I could hear him groan from the hit, behind me.

"Gosh! I didn't know you had survival instincts," his voice was all held up like he was pinching his nose.

I threw my hands down, turned around, and glared at him, "You can shut up! You're the one who hugged me from behind-! I-"

He chuckled pinching his nose together from letting the blood seep out of his nose, "Yea because I'm tired and you told me to stay here longer..."

My face was in shock, "I don't care about that right now! Get off my bed!! You're bleeding, and I don't want to get blood on my sheets!!" I grabbed his free hand and yanked him off the bed, dragging him to the bathroom. I grabbed some tissues and forcefully pushed his head down towards the sink, "Stay! And don't move a muscle!" I pulled his bloody hand down from his nose and replace it with some tissues, he just tittered during the process.