3:| 𝑫𝒐 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓?

|:| Saihara's POV |:|

"Ugh... the offer.. right.."

I turned off my alarm clock while rubbing my head, it hurt a little maybe from stress but who knows. I stopped mid rub and lowered my hand looking at it, "He rubbed my head last night.. right.. and- w-winked?.. at me?.. ugh," I laid right back down staring at my plain white ceiling for a few minutes, "I'll get my revenge on him soon.. he thinks he can use his looks and his upperclassman card to get me.. hah.. right..."

I soon sat up and swung my legs over the end of the bed and hopped off. Another day of slowly walking over to my closet and picking an outfit; this time I stood in front of my closet but looked down in one of the boxes on the floor with some comfy clothes in it. I heard from some students in class yesterday that it was going to be cold today, so I just took some outfits I saw that looked the comfier stuff and would keep me warm for the day...

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror while I had my plain white toothbrush hanging out of my mouth, "God, I really miss high school..." Now of course I didn't say it perfectly, because I had my mouth filled with a toothbrush and toothpaste, so it was a bit muffled; I didn't care anyway.

I brushed my hair out, not going to lie but it hasn't been looking its best this week. In the end, I practically didn't care at the moment what I looked like because when I was walking to school with still some of my CalorieMate bar still in my mouth, I had been trying to put on my bag as well as trying not to spill my coffee. Let's not forget I was still trying to slip open my vans which weren't slipping on.

"Need help, future tutoring student?" His voice rang in my ears. Though I did jump from his sudden presence, I glared to the side of me thinking I could see him, even though I knew I couldn't.

I stopped moving around and let my bag sag down my arm, "You can be quiet.." I set down my coffee and tried to slip on my right shoe and didn't notice that I grabbed onto his arm for support.

"I guess that's a yes," he chuckled and I bit the inside of my cheek. With that he wrapped his arm around me so that I could have more support, I did take the support for the last few seconds I had for putting on my shoes, then I stood up and pushed him away, "Woah no need for the shove, you looked like you needed some help-"

"I'm perfectly fine..." Yes, I cut him off. Why am I getting so overly excited about cutting him off... I guess it feels good. I adjusted the strap from my bag onto my shoulder and picked up my coffee cup.

"So have you thought about it-?" He questioned me.

"I need more time... and don't you dare call me future tutoring student ever again, just because I'm struggling to get the work done.. and maybe not understand some of it.. doesn't mean I need a tutor," I huffed out a hard sigh. Dang, I cut him off again! Go me!

"Ah... so it's a no? Awe I was really hoping to tutor-" he pouted at me.

I cut him off... three times in a row... I just really want to high-five myself. At this point I think I'm doing it on purpose, "I never said that it was a no. It's a maybe, I still need to think about it," I opened the door into one of the many buildings on the campus and he was still following me, "Here," I turned around and stared right up to him, "How about this, I'll give you an answer, but at 13:00. That's when my lunch break or middle of the daybreak starts. It's for an hour and 30 minutes, if we meet here, in this building, in the common area, I will give you the answer. If I want you to be my tutor, I'll tell you, if not I'll push you away. Deal?"

"Ugh to many words.. you're making my head hurt..." He rubbed his head a little.

"Do you want a yes or not?" I glared at him.