6:| 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆?...

|:| Saihara POV recap|:|

"Somewhere away from you..." 

With those words, I swung my bag over my shoulders and left. I needed to take a break from him, I couldn't get anything done. Even though I was trying to woo him, I changed my mind at the last second. It was a stupid thought anyway, I just wish I never lost my key that day...

〣〣〣〣〣〣-〣〣〣〣〣〣

|:| Amami's POV |:|

"Get open!.."

The keys to my dorm jingled in my hand while one of the keys, my dorm key, was refusing to open my door. It finally turned the way I wanted it to turn, and unlocked the door. I turned the door handle and stepped inside, sighing in relief, "Maybe getting one of the cheaper apartments wasn't such a great idea.." I hanged my bag up and slipped off my shoes, placing them in line with the other shoes, laid out on the ground, "But y'know 'conserving money is the best way to go!' I can't think straight when my father gives me some sort of advice.." I mimic my fathers' words to myself.

I lay on my bed and let my body sink into the comfiest parts of the bed. It was finally the end of the week and I already didn't want to go back to school next week, even though I started 5 days ago.

Yesterday afternoon I didn't try to find Saihara from the situation that happened. If anything he was in his apartment, and I didn't want to bother him. I bet he just wanted some time away from me, which is normal, most people do. 

Though today I couldn't find him anywhere, I tried walking around campus but couldn't find him. He was probably trying to avoid me, though I wonder how his mathematics class has gone in the past few days. Hopefully, he has gotten some work done.

〣〣〣〣〣〣-〣〣〣〣〣〣

I let my bed fully envelop me into a deep slumber, and let me sleep till dawn. The sun's rays beam through the cracks of my shades, hitting my face. I groan, while stretching, and laying down. Then I sat up and rubbed my eyes; staring at the wall in front of me for a while, distraught. Another day of school and I swung myself over to look at my phone, which said Saturday. I sighed in relief, laying back down and closing my eyes for a while.

I finally decided to get up and take a shower, since that horrific morning stench finally got to me, and I didn't want to be in my bed for another minute with that stench. I grabbed a towel and washcloth and hopped in the shower.

I walked out of my room with my towel wrapped around my waist and another towel that I was using to dry off my hair. Pulling up the shades, to see what's going on outside, I hear a buzz, coming from my phone that was sitting on my side table. I pick it up and it's one of my sisters, she wants to call.

I hit the phone symbol under her contact name and the phone starts ringing, I hear her voiced from the other line connect,

· · ─·電話·─· ·

"Hey, big bro!"

I could honestly see her smile through the phone—

"Hey. Do you need anything? I mean I am the best brother in the world of course, and most likely you miss me. Am I right?" She scoffs and as if could see her roll her eyes, I reply, "Sassy as usual." 

"I wish I could punch your stupid but pretty face."

"Oooooo—Hunny saying I'm pretty? Isn't that incest? I thought you were better than that."