5:| 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉...

|:| Amami's POV |:|

"One more minute... please.."

I swatted the air thinking someone was there waking me up, instead, it was my loud and annoying alarm clock blaring at me to get up.

After my alarm clock rang in for my ear for more than it should have, I smacked the top of it to reset it but then it just started blaring at me again.

"Augh!! Dammit, shut up!" I picked it up and took the batteries out. I sighed out of relief and laid back down with my eyes closed, "Finally.."

"Shit," I quickly covered my mouth. No cussing, come on what if someone hears you.. "ugh.." I sat up and swung my legs over the end of the bed while dragging my hand down my face to try and wake myself up. I picked out a random outfit and hopped into the shower, and yes I did undress before going in. I don't wash myself in my clothes. 

I pulled my hair back into a little ponytail and started my morning routine. I looked down at my jewelry box and smiled, I slipped on my favorite ring first which was a ring my mother gave to me when she was ill. I put on my earrings, the rest of my rings, my bracelets, and finally my bar necklace. I looked at my eyebrow piercing to make sure it wasn't messed up and then took out the little ponytail that was holding my hair up.

I walked out of my room while ruffling my hair out and grabbed some half-boiled eggs out of the refrigerator, that I made a few days ago. I got out some whole wheat bread, some avocados, and some everything bagel seasoning. I stared at the hot sauce for a while, "No—it's too early in the morning.." I put a slice of bread in the toaster oven and started to carve out some of the avocados from the skin. 

The timer beeped and I opened the oven as a hot waft of air hit my face. I took the toast out of the oven and put it on a plate, taking a knife and dipping it in some of the avocados that I carved out of the skin and spreading it on my toast...

〣〣〣〣〣〣-〣〣〣〣〣〣

I lifted my bag over my shoulder and looked down at my phone. 

7:26

"Perfect.."

I walked down the stairs of my apartment complex and walked to Saihara's apartment. I was about to knock on his door when he opened the door and ran right into me. I stumbled back a little and caught us both, "Woah there.."

He pushed away a little to look at me, "Wha.. what the hell do you want.." He rubbed his head a little and looked down on the ground to what used to be his breakfast bar, but now is dirty on the floor, "Ugh.."

"Ah.. sorry for that.." We both bent down to pick it up and I got to it first and stood up. I bopped the bar on top of his head, "Hmm... CalorieMate.. fruit flavor.. haven't had this in a while.." I looked down and he was still bent over, "Hey are you alright," I squatted to see his face, he looked drained, he probably hasn't regained energy from yesterday.

I sighed and smiled at him, "Come on Saihara.. let's go to class" I picked him up on my back and he surprisingly didn't mind. After a while, I could hear him snore a little... cute. 

I walked to the library and sat him down on a bench outside in front of the building. I squatted in front of him and ruffled his hair, "Hey buddy.. wake up.."

He fell forward a little, "No.."

I chuckled, "Come on.. you can't sleep all day,"

"I can do whatever I want.." he pushed my head away and it just make me laugh even more.