4:| 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍-𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂...

|:| Saihara's POV |:|

"What's—going on?"

All I knew was that my head started to hurt very badly.

"Saihara, Are you alright?" 

Ah, that's right I just asked him to tutor me before—class. He soon placed 2 fingers under my chin to lift my head to look at him, "Saihara respond please, I'm getting worried," His fingers were warm.. my fingers are always cold... Maybe my Cold Heart is the reason for it. A little after he placed the back of his hand on my forehead, "Oh... god.. you're burning up," His hand was warm, it felt nice against my throbbing head. I just wanted to sleep again, I've just been so tired lately.. why?

I decided to close my eyes and relax, and from that, I felt him pick me up. 

|:| Amami's POV |:|

"Just hang in there.."

Why would he just start heating up out of nowhere... Could it be from it being cold outside? No, that doesn't make sense. I shouldn't assume, I should just get him to the medical building...

〣〣〣〣〣〣-〣〣〣〣〣〣

Once I opened the doors to the medical building two ladies rushed over and helped me. It's not like they needed to help me, I know it's their job, but he is rarely light. They lead me to the emergency room and then took him away from me. All I could do is wait.

A doctor came out and pulled down his mask to talk to me, "So we figured that It's probably a fever caused by stress from a change in environment. We did look at his student ID and it did say that he is a 1st year, so our best guess would be the environment,"

"Ah, excuse me, doctor.." I wanted to tell him something in case it might help his diagnosis. I don't know if it'll help though, "He was given a lot of work recently and I find him tired a lot as well. Does that also connect with this?"

"Oh, well in that case, indeed that could also be added on. Stress from the amount of work given and being overwhelmed by the anxiety of not turning it in on time could also be the case. In conclusion, those two would be our best bet," He smiled at me and then pulled his mask back up, "He is sleeping now but if you want to go in and see him, you can. The fever should go down after a bit of rest. No need to worry,"

I nodded and sighed, "Right.."

He left from my sentence probably going to another patient. I didn't care, all that mattered is that Saihara is alright. I pushed the door open to his room and saw him sleeping therewith, which I'm guessing, a cold rag folded upon his forehead. He was also tucked up under some blankets. I decided to sit right next to him, "Heh.. guess you're going to miss the class you hate the most again." I smiled a little while looking at him peacefully sleep.

"Ah about that!" I turned around and saw a nurse with a pan of medical supplies, "We informed his professors that he won't be attending his afternoon classes for the rest of the day. So he will be alright with getting a free pass with work,"

"Ah, thank you," I bowed my head at her and she bowed back and then went to attend to another patient, "Heh.. guess you can take a break. I'll make sure to take some stress off your back,"

I took the packet that he was going to finish up working on, out of my pocket, as well as a pencil. I started to check his work and fix some of it, I know being a tutor you're supposed to teach them but I'm doing this to just help him not be so overwhelmed. All of us get so stressed about something that we can overwork ourselves, especially in college. I decided to just finish the packet for him.