tribute

In memory of Patrick Swayze

Full name : Patrick Wayne Swayze

Birthday: August 18, 1952

Date of death September 14, 2009

Place of birth : Houston, Texas

Parents: Pasty( 1927- 2013) and Jessie Wayne Swayze ( 1925 - 1982)

Siblings: one older sister Vicki ( 1949- 1994) ,two brothers Donald ( 1958) , Sean ( 1962) and an sister Bambi

Wife: Lisa Niemi ( 1975- until his death)

Patrick and Lisa unfortunately didn't have children

Patrick was 5"10 he had green eyes and had light brown hair

Patrick was an American actor, dancer, singer, and songwriter who was recognized for playing distinctive lead roles, particularly romantic, tough and comedic characters.

In 1991 the magazine People named Patrick the sexiest man alive

Until age 20 Patrick lived in the Oak Forest  neighborhood  of Houston where  he attended  St

Until age 20 Patrick lived in the Oak Forest neighborhood of Houston where he attended St. Rose of Lima catholic School , Oak Forest Elementary School,Black Middle School, Waltrip high school and San Jacinto College Central. During this time, he pursued multiple artistic and athletic skills, such as ice skating, classical ballet , and acting in school plays. He also played football during high school, hoping to receive a football scholarship for college, until a knee injury ended his career, and he concurrently practiced martial arts such as wushu, Taekwondo ,and Aikido , which he used to channel his "self-deprecating rage."

Patrick moved to New York city in 1972 to complete his formal dance training at the Harkless ballet and Joffrey ballet schools.

Patrick and Lisa met in 1970 when Patrick was 18 years old. Lisa , 14 years old at the time, was taking dance lessons from Patrick's mother.

Patrick was married to Lisa for 34 years from June 12, 1975 until his death. They had no children, but Lisa had suffered one miscarriage.

In a 2008 interview, Swayze stated that Niemi was the inspiration for his song "She's like the wind "