youtuber that I like

Moe sargi

Full name: Moe Sargi

Birthday: November 3rd 1987

Place of birth: Lebanon

Home: Canada

Parents:  unknown

Sibling(s): unknown

Wife: Ex wife ( ??- 2017 divorced) Shania Sargi( August 4th 2018- present)

Child: two daughters Rania Sargi ( September 7th 2020) Layla Sargi ( July 20 2023)

YouTube channel(s): Moe Sargi ( February 13th, 2013 - present)
The Sargi family ( October 3rd, 2017 - present)
Channel category: explorer /ghost, hunter/entertainment/family,  Vlogger

Subscribers: Moe Sargi 2.67 million , The Sargi Family  329 thousand

Moe is 5,11 with black hair and dark brown eyes

Moe spent his childhood in his hometown in Lebanon, where he was raised by his parents. Later family  moved to Canada.

In February of 2013 he launched his official self-titled YouTube channel. His first video, entitled "COP GETS PRANKED BY FAKE NSA AGENT! | MOE SARGI", was released in June of the same year and went viral. Later, he decided to post challenge videos, Q&A sessions, prank videos, and videos of scary activities too.

Over the next few years, his videos increasing attention, and numbers of subscribers grew steadily thanks to his talent, so that he now has almost two million, while his videos have more than 257 million views in total, which has added a considerable amount to Moe's net worth. Over the time, he has also collaborated with OmarGoshTV, which increased his popularity further.

Moe Plays', ( later  renamed the Sargi  family) which he launched in October of 2017 after figuring out that the gaming industry was enormously expanding. He uses it to post videos in which he does commentary and facecam while playing such games as "Call Of Duty", "Friday the 13th", "Rocket League", etc.

Moe Sargi became engaged to his girlfriend named Shadia in 2017, and according to her official Instagram account, the couple exchanged their wedding vows in August of 2018. The couple has no children yet. Their current residence is in Ontario, Canada. Speaking about his hobbies, Moe spends his spare time in naturem and is known for being a licensed scuba diver.

September 2020 the couple  welcome their first child a daughter named Rania