Favorite cartoon character

Stitch

Aliases
Experiment 626

Nicknames
626 (by Jumba Jookiba, Gantu, and Dr. Hämsterviel)
"little monster" (by Pleakley)
"abomination" or "trog" (by Gantu)
Boojiboo (by Angel)

Species
Experiment (artificially-created koala-like extraterrestrial)

Gender
Male

Occupation
Lilo Pelekai's pet "dog" (films and Lilo & Stitch: The Series)
Captain of the Galactic Armada (former; Leroy & Stitch)
Yuna Kamihara's pet "dog" (Stitch!)
Wang Ai Ling's pet "dog" (Stitch & Ai)

Family
Jumba Jookiba (creator/father figure)
Lilo Pelekai (owner and best friend; films and The Series)
Nani Pelekai (caretaker and friend; films and The Series)
Wendy Pleakley (friend)
Reuben (Experiment 625) ("cousin")
Over 623 other experiment "cousins"
Leroy (Experiment 629) (twin brother)
Yuna Kamihara (best friend; Stitch!)
Wang Ai Ling (best friend; Stitch & Ai)

Significant other
Angel (Experiment 624)

Abilities
Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability
Hypercognition
Skilled hand-to-hand combat with four arms
Ability to climb walls and ceilings
Retractable claws, antennae, spines, and lower pair of arms
Highly flexible skeleton and body
Super-sensitive hearing and sense of smell

Stitch is a short, blue alien with a koala-like body shape. His large ears have asymmetrically placed triangular notches on the outer rims, one near the tip of his right ear and another near the base of his left ear, although these notches are occasionally misplaced in some media, usually on their respective opposite ears. The backs of the ear tips are colored indigo. He has a wide mouth, a round nose, solid black eyes (dark brown sclerae-less eyes in Kinect: Disneyland Adventures), and a small, short, and stumpy tail. He has three tufts of fur on top of his head and another three on his chest. He has aqua countershading around his eyes (in the general region of his eye sockets) and from his lower lip extending down to the bottom of his abdomen.

Stitch is characterized to have four arms (the lower pair of which are retractable), three retractable spines that run down his back, four sharp, retractable claws on each of his front and back paws, and two retractable antennae on his head. There are abstract indigo markings on his back and occiput that vaguely look similar to snow angels, with the back marking having two large "bulges" in the middle that allude to his four arms. He has a limited ability to change his physical appearance, as he can retract his lower pair of arms, his claws, his antennae, and the three back spines into his body. He is referred to as a "dog" by Lilo throughout much of the franchise, as he was taken to a pound and disguised himself as one in order to escape his captors by being adopted by Lilo. He was initially believed by Lilo to be a collie that had been hit by a car, while Nani thought he was a koala of a sort before they found out he was an alien genetic experiment.