celebrity i like

Khloé Kardashian

Full name : Khloé Alexandra Kardashian

Birthday: June 27, 1984

Place of birth: Los Angeles, California

Parents: Robert Kardashian ( 1944-2003), Kristen Kardashian-Jenner and step-dad Bruce Jenner

Sibling(s) : two older sisters Kourtney and Kimberly Kardashian and one younger brother Robert Kardashian and three step-brothers Burton,Brandon, and Brody Jenner and one stepsister Casey and two little half sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Nickname: KoKo

Spouse(s): Lamar Odom ( 2009-2016)

Partner ( s) : Tristan Thompson ( 2016-2021)

Child: one daughter True Thompson ( 2018)

Khloé is 5'10 with brunette hair and brown eyes

After Khloé parents divorced in 1991,her mother married 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner ( now Caitlyn) .

In 1994, her father garnered public attention as a defense lawyer for football player O. J. Simpson during his murder trial.

In February 2007, a 2003 sex tape made by sister Kim Kardashian and her former boyfriend Ray J, Kim Kardashian, Superstar, was leaked, which contributed to the family's rise in popularity.Later that year, Khloé; her mother Kris; her stepfather Bruce; her siblings Kourtney, Kim, and Rob; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.The series proved successful for E!, the network on which it is broadcast, and has led to the creations of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Khloé & Lamar.

In January 2016, Khloé hosted the Kocktails with Khloé pop culture–themed variety talk show, which aired on the FYI cable channel. The show was cancelled after 14 episodes.

In 2001, Khloè suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident. She went through the windshield and suffered a severe concussion, causing long-term memory loss.

Khloé dated basketball player Rashad McCants in 2008. The two broke up after seven months in late January 2009.On September 27, 2009, Khloé married professional basketball player Lamar Odom, who was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers at the time.The couple were married exactly one month after they met at a party for Lamar's teammate Metta World Peace. Khloé removed her middle name and took her husband's surname, becoming Khloé Kardashian Odom. Khloé adopted a pet boxer named Bernard "BHops" Hopkins, after Bernard Hopkins, the boxer.

Khloé began dating basketball player Tristan in 2016. Khloé gave birth to a daughter, True Thompson, on April 12, 2018, amidst controversy after Thompson was found to have cheated on Khloé during her pregnancy.