Celebrity i like

Kendall Jenner

Full name : Kendall Nicole Jenner

Birthday: November 3, 1995

Birth place: Los Angeles, California

Parents :  Kristen Jenner and Bruce Jenner ( known as Caitlyn Jenner now)

Siblings: three older half-brothers―Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner―and one older half-sister Casey Marino three older half-sisters―Kourtney, Kim, Khloé―and one older half-brother Rob Kardashian and one younger sister, Kylie

Kendall is 5 ft 9+1⁄4 in with brown hair and brown eyes

Kendall began modeling at the age of 14. After working in commercial print ad campaigns and photoshoots, she had breakout seasons in 2014 and 2015, walking the runways for high-fashion designers during the New York, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks. Kendall  has appeared in campaigns, editorials, and cover shoots for LOVE and various international Vogue editions, and is a brand ambassador for Estée Lauder. Kendall made her debut at No. 16 on Forbes magazine's 2015 list of top-earning models, with an estimated annual income of US$4 million. In 2017 Kendall  was named the world's highest-paid model by Forbes, ousting model Gisele Bündchen who had been leading the list since 2002. In 2021, she launched the tequila brand 818 Tequila.

Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California to former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner Kendall 's middle name was a tribute to Kris' best friend Nicole Brown Simpson, who was murdered just before Kendall was conceived.

Kendall  was raised with her sister and the Kardashians in Calabasas, an upscale suburb west of Los Angeles. Kendall  attended Sierra Canyon School before switching to homeschooling in order to pursue modeling.

In 2007,  Kris Jenner met with Ryan Seacrest to pursue a reality television show based on her family. Seacrest, who had his own production company, decided to develop the idea, having the family-based show The Osbournes in his mind. The show eventually was picked up to air on the E! cable network, with Kendall's mother acting as the executive producer. The series debuted on October 14, 2007 and revolved around Kendall, along with her parents Kris and Bruce (now Caitlyn) and siblings, Kylie, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob.The title of their reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and it chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members.

In 2021, Kendall  and her family announced that their reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, would be ending after twenty seasons and almost 15 years on air.

In April 2022, Kendall  and her family returned to the television screens with their brand new reality television show, titled The Kardashians, after they left the E! Network to join Hulu

Kendall began modeling at age 13 when Wilhelmina Models signed her on July 12, 2009. Cinematographer Nick Saglimbeni directed the photoshoot for Kendall 's Wilhelmina portfolio.Kendall 's first modeling job was the Rocker Babes with a Twist campaign for Forever 21 in December 2009 and January 2010.Kendall featured in a Teen Vogue Snapshot on April 19, 2010.