Singer I like

Britney Spears

Full name : Britney Jean Spears

Birthday: December 2, 1981

Birthplace: McComb , Mississippi

Raised: Kentwood, Louisiana

Parents: Jamie and Lynne Spears

Sibling(s): one older brother Bryan Spears and one younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears

Ex husbands: Jason Allen Alexander ( 2004)

Kevin Federline (2004- 2007)

Children: two sons with Kevin
Sean Preston Federline ( September 14, 2005)

Jayden James Federline( 2006)

Britney is 5′ 4″ she has brown hair but dyes her hair blonde and has brown eyes

At age three, she started attending dance lessons in her hometown of Kentwood.

Britney selected to perform as a solo artist at the annual recital. Britney made her local stage debut at age five, singing what child is this? At her kindergarten graduation .

During Britney's childhood, she also had gymnastics and voice lessons, and won many state-level competitions and children's talent shows.

At age eight, Britney and her mother Lynne traveled to Atlanta, Georgia to audition for the 1990s revival of The Mickey Mouse club Casting director Matt Casella rejected her as too young, but introduced her to Nancy Carson, a New York City talent agent. Carson was impressed with Britney's singing and suggested enrolling her at the professional performing arts school , shortly after, Lynne and her daughters moved to a sublet apartment in New York.

In December 1992, she was cast in The Mickey Mouse Club alongside Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake , Ryan Gosling , and Keri Russell After the show was canceled in 1996, she returned to Mississippi and enrolled at McComb's Parklane Academy.

In June 1997,Britney was in talks with manager Lou Pearman( the man that was the founder/the man that form the Backstreet boys and N'SYNC)
to join the female pop group Innosense Lynne asked family friend and entertainment lawyer Larry Rudolph for his opinion and submitted a tape of Brittney singing over a Whitney Houston karaoke song along with some pictures. Rudolph decided that he wanted to pitch her to record labels, for which she needed a professional demo made. He sent Britney unused song of Tonri Braxton

Two weeks later, executives from Jive Records ( were Backstreet boys were signed to as well) returned calls to Rudolph.Senior vice president of A&R Jeff Fenster said about Spears's audition that "it's very rare to hear someone that age who can deliver emotional content and commercial appeal...For any artist, the motivation-the 'eye of the tiger'-is extremely important. And Britney had that." Britney sang Houston's "I have nothing for the executives, and was subsequently signed to the label.