Singer i like

Taylor Swift

 Full name: Taylor Allison Swift

Birthday: December 13 , 1989

Birthplace: West Reading , Pennsylvania

Parents: Andrea and Scott Swift

Sibling(s): one younger brother Austin (1992)

Taylor is 5"11 she has blonde hair and green eyes

At age nine, Taylor became interested in musical theater and performed in four Berks Youth Theatre Academy productions. Taylor also traveled regularly to New York City for vocal and acting lessons.

Taylor later shifted her focus toward country music, inspired by Shania Twain's songs, which made her "want to just run around the block four times and daydream about everything."She spent weekends performing at local festivals and events. After watching a documentary about Fath Hill , Taylor felt sure she needed to move to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue a career in music.

She traveled with her mother at age eleven to visit Nashville record labels and submitted demo tapes of Dolly Parton and the chicks karaoke covers.

She was rejected, however, because "everyone in that town wanted to do what I wanted to do. So, I kept thinking to myself, I need to figure out a way to be different."

Around twelve years old After performing original songs at an RCA records showcase Taylor was given an artist development deal and began making frequent trips to Nashville with her mother.

To help Tayloy break into country music, her father transferred to Merrill Lynch's Nashville office when she was 14 years old, and the family relocated Nashville.

At an industry showcase at Nashville's Bluebird cafe in 2005, Swift caught the attention of Scott Borchetta a DreamWorks records executive who was preparing to form an independent record label, Big Machine records . She had first met Borchetta in 2004. Taylor became one of Big Machine's first signings.

Album

Taylor Swift (2006)

Fearless (2008)

Speak now ( 2010)

Red (2012)

1989( 2014)

Reputation (2017)

Lover (2019)

Folklore (2020)

Evermore (2020)

Films

Hannah Montana: The move (2009)

Valentine's day (2010)

Journey to fearless (2010)

Saturday night live ( 2009 , 2017 ,2019)

The Lorax (2012)

The gaver (2014)