• Intro •

Hello :)

I really have no explanation for this. This is a story I wrote few months ago but I couldn't publish. So I might delete this later ^^

I'm a sucker for nomin it's not even funny-

Anyways, enjoy <3

............°☆°☆°...........

''Sorry, I'm late.''

Jeno did a low bow and took his seat at the dinning table.

It was just a regular day; a peaceful morning and a quality breakfast. Jeno adjusted his white suite with grace, waiting for his fellow family members to come and join them.

He thought he was late but seemed like he was the first to come.

''Its alright, the others aren't here yet.'' Jaehyun, the head of their family, said with a smile.

Jeno nodded.

''Then I wonder why Yuta hyung bragged into my room saying I'm late and 'Jaehyun is mad'. I for real thought you were mad.''

Jaehyun laughed. ''He said that?''

Jeno nodded again.

''I asked him to wake you up, not to scare you.''

Jeno rolled his eyes. ''As if I'm scared of you...''

The older gave him a look and shook his head. Jeno watched as the Jung gracefully placed his hands on the all white fancy dinning table and getting ready for a speech.

Jaehyun in that position, dressed in all white was a sight to see.

No wonder he was the king of them all.

He had the perfect aura.

''Speaking of Yuta hyung, why isn't he here?'' the boy questioned, looking around and seeing no one.

Usually they had a crowd of like twenty people for breakfast. Everyone who was close to the royal family was present there. But that day it was awfully quiet. Not that they were loud in general but it felt too calm to have no one around.

''Oh, it's a family gathering today.'' Jaehyun added casually.

''A family gathering?''

The older nodded. ''Only us.''

Oh.

Jeno was suddenly nervous.

Why a family gathering out of nowhere? Did he do something wrong? They won't have meetings like that if it wasn't something serious.

Is this about skipping classes? Did mr Kwon snitch on us and complained to Jaehyun hyung? No, can't be, right? If Taeyong hyung gets to know about this he's gonna kill us...

All he could do was show a smile. He tried to look innocent as much as possible.

Skipping classes was a getting grounded worthy deed in their household. They were doing that for a while now, skipping this specific class for a whole month.