01. Rightfully

''Finally.'' Sungchan exclaimed as the couple walked away after the meal. ''That was close.''

''I for real thought it was about our class. But seems like mr Kwon isn't that bad, maybe we should add him to our trust list.'' Donghyuck said thoughtfully.

''I say we wait some more. Who knows, maybe Taeyong hyung put him to spy on us.''

Donghyuck thought for a bit and clicked his tongue. ''You're right. Let's see.''

''Seriously guys?'' Jeno said in disbelief. ''That's what you are worried about?''

''What?'' the tall boy asked back. ''We were this close to get a no cloud zone room, do you know how hard that is?''

''And if we get grounded, we won't be able to visit the human world for two weeks. Two weeks, Jeno.'' Donghyuck too added, looking hurt.

Jeno almost cursed.

Almost, as they weren't allowed.

''Is that more important than what just happened here?''

The two boys exchanged a look.

''Yes?'' both said in unison.

''Guys!''

''Okay, we get it.'' the tanned angel admitted. ''So it's about the crowning? What do you want to talk about?''

''Wait, are we going to have a party again?'' Sungchan asked, excitedly.

''Sung, no.'' Jeno said, mentally facepalming.

Sometimes he wondered how could they be related. Sure, Donghyuck and Sungchan were so much alike. But he was different from them. The two could never get serious at the needed times.

''I'm just... don't you two have anything to say?'' he questioned. ''Like nothing? I'm about to get crowned, as much as I hate it.''

''Listen Jeno,'' Donghyuck started, looking somewhat calm. ''I also don't see a reason as to why you don't need this. Your entire existence screams royalty, you have the skills, you have the looks, you have the right. So why don't you just agree?''

''Because you guys are here too,'' he said in a defeated tone, eyeing the half finished dishes on the table. ''I can't help but feel like I'm stealing something that I have no right on.''

Sungchan placed his wine glass on the table with a loud thud. Jeno eyed the tall tree, looking all glorious in his white suit despite being a kid.

''Is he for real?'' the younger questioned the other Lee.

''I know right,'' Donghyuck agreed with the boy. ''After knowing us for almost his entire life, he knows nothing about us.''

''That's not what I meant...''

''We know what you meant,'' the tanned boy added. ''But for a fact you know that we both don't like anything related to this matter. I'm not serious enough and Sung is still young.''

''And even if I was older, I would still not like it.'' the younger spoke genuinely. ''See, royalty and crown is your thing. We are here to support you.''

Jeno sighed.

That's what he disliked the most.

It always felt like he was snatching everything from those two. Even when he first joined the family, Donghyuck welcomed him with opened arms. Despite being a baby, Sungchan too always stuck by his side.

From their family friends to teachers to servants, everyone sang Jeno's praises when in fact he was just a distant cousin while the other two were literally the brothers of their kings.

Jeno was always the good kid, the talented one, the respectful one, the one with the 'aura'. Yet the two won't act jealous or mad; they just teased him and added more praises along with the others.

Jeno didn't like it.

He wanted to share everything.

Not to be that person and steal his friends' rights.