Chapter 1

"Why couldn't this have been a normal day?"
Saiki groaned as he looked around the strange new world he was in. An hour earlier, while he was asleep, his limiter hair clip had fallen off his head and he was transported to this unfamiliar world.
"Good thing I still have my limiter, otherwise it would've been bad."
He sighed as he walked around the big city, taking in all the sights.
"This doesn't look anything like my world...So I can rule out the possibility of time travel or an alternate dimension." He thought.
"And what's with all the posters?"
True enough, there were posters and advertisements everywhere featuring various people in flashy clothes and hair.
"Who even are these people?" Saiki asked himself.
His question was soon answered by listening to various people's thoughts.
"All Might is so cool! What a great hero!"
"Mt Lady is so hot! I can't believe she's a pro hero that young!"
It was clear to Saiki that the people in the posters were some form of superheroes. As he started to look at the people around him, he noticed something.
"These people all have powers...!" Saiki realized.
He calmed himself.
"Looks like I don't need to hide my power much...I'll blend right in with all these super powered people." He thought.
(⚠️Warning, OC ahead!⚠️)
Then, he bumped into someone familiar.
"Kusuo? Sugar honey iced tea, it's really you!" Saiki looked down to see a person he knew from his world.
"How'd you end up here?" Standing in front of him was a skeleton named Arial.
She had cat ears and two big eye sockets. He didn't really like her, mostly because of the fact that he can't read her thoughts most of the time.
"Where am I?" Saiki asked her bluntly.
"Not even gonna say hi? Fine whatever, you're in the My Hero Academia universe!" Arial made jazz hands.
"You mean that anime?" Saiki raised an eyebrow.
"Well, sort of. It's hard to explain. We aren't in the universe where the anime takes place, we're just in a copy." Arial explained to him.
"Why would a universe need a copy...?" He sighed.
"Just in case the original corrupts or something! Anyways, enough of boring exposition, why don't you come with me to UA?" Arial asked, smirking.
As soon as she finished, Saiki turned around and started walking away.
"Hey wait, where are you going? Come on, Kusuo, it'll be fun!" Arial started following him.
"No way. UA is for overachieving prodigies that stand out, and in case you haven't noticed, I don't want to stand out." Saiki kept walking briskly.
"But you don't even have to hide your powers! Come on, please!" Arial kept begging him.
"For the last time, no! And stop calling me Kusuo! We are not on a first name basis!" He walked faster.
Arial then stopped walking.
"They have cheap coffee jelly." As soon as she said that, Saiki turned around.
He groaned.
"Fine, but just for the coffee jelly..."