Chapter 7

"Good grief...villains? Just my luck." Saiki looked upon the group of villains that had broken into the USJ.
"Don't worry, guys! I'll protect you!" Arial jumped in front of the group with a heroic pose.
"You idiot." Saiki and Aizawa thought simultaneously.
"Looks like someone wants to play hero..." One of villains sneered.
Arial let out a laugh.
"That's because I am." She smirked.
A couple of villains burst out in laughter.
"Yo, boss man, what should we do with this pipsqueak?" One of the villains was talking to a pale haired man with severed hands all over his body.
"I don't care, just get rid of it..." He rasped.
Two villains walked up to the group, quirks at the ready.
"Well, that escalated quickly!" Arial was still smiling.
"Hey guys, save yourselves! Me and Saiki will take care of these dorks!" Arial gave the rest of the class a thumbs up.
"Yeah, no." Saiki said decisively.
"Oh no you aren't." Aizawa wrapped Arial up in his scarf and pulled her back.
"I won't let you kill yourself doing something stupid. Now stay together and stick by Thirteen, I'll handle this." Aizawa dashed to the villains.
He erased their quirks, then wrapping them in his scarf and tossing them away. Aizawa walked down the stairs.
"Who's next?" He challenged.
"Kurogiri." The pale haired man commanded a warp-like person next to him.
Kurogiri disappeared.
Then, a purple dome fell over most of the class.
"What the, what is this?!" Arial cried.
She reached out to poke the dome. Saiki slapped her hand away.
"Saiki, where does this portal go?" Thirteen asked.
Saiki used his clairvoyance to find his classmates.
"Don't worry, they're just scattered around the park." Saiki said.
Arial giggled.
"Sorry, you just look kinda silly crossing your eyes..." She let out another giggle.
Saiki gave her an intimidating stare.
Arial immediately shut up.
The purple dome had disappeared, along with most of the class.
"Everyone! Stay back! Me and Eraser will take care of this!" Thirteen tried to reassure what was left of Class 1A.
Saiki sighed.
"Why today..." He groaned internally
"Don't worry, guys! We'll get through this!" Arial made a cheesy smile.
"She's right! We must stay calm!" Iida did a few air chops.
"Iida! You can run fast, right?" Thirteen asked.
"Yes! How can I be of assistance?" He answered.
"Run over to the school and get help!" Thirteen ordered.
At that moment, Kurogiri warped over to the class.
"I cannot let you escape." Kurogiri slipped by a fighting Aizawa and confronted the kids.
Then, one of the caps on Thirteen's fingers had popped off. It had started sucking Kurogiri in.
"Woah, it's Black Hole!" Ochaco said.
Then something unexpected happened.
A warp had appeared behind Thirteen, and their quirk start sucking them instead.
"N...no...!" Their back started deteriorating.
"Thirteen!" Ashido cried.
"Iida...go get help..." They rasped.
He nodded and sprinted towards the door. Before he could get there, Kurogiri blocked him. Then, Uraraka reached to the exposed part of his body and touched it, making him float.
"Run, Iida!" She cried.
He kept going, sprinting to the door at full speed. He pulled apart the door, and he was off to get help.
"Look!" One of the students pointed to the area where Aizawa was fighting.
Everyone looked to see Aizawa crumpled in a bloody heap by the strange looking mutant the villains had brought.
"Tomura, one of the students escaped." Kurogiri was informing the man with hands all over his body.
"Shit...once the pros get here...it's game over..." He rasped, scratching his neck compulsively.
"He must be the leader." Saiki thought to himself.
"Yo, Saiki. What do we do?" Arial nudged him.
"How are you so calm...?" He looked at her with a blank stare.
Arial shrugged.
Then, Saiki saw Tomura Shigaraki reach out to three classmates that were hiding in the water.
He immediately teleported in front of him and grabbed his wrist.
"Saiki!" Midoriya cried.
"Get out of the way before he breaks out of my grip." Saiki said.
Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta all rushed out of the water.
"You damn brat!" Shigaraki wrenched his hand from Saiki.
"Nomu, kill the kid!" He commanded the mutant.
Nomu dashed over to Saiki, who dodged his attack.
"Dammit, I can't read his thoughts." Saiki thought, alarmed.
He tried to get away, but the Nomu was in front of him in an instant.
"And I can't run away either." Saiki tried strategizing.
Before he knew it, the Nomu had gripped his arm.
In one quick and harsh movement, it had slammed Saiki to the ground. He coughed blood, and tried to get up.
"My spine is damaged...!" Saiki tried once again to get up, but the pain was too much for him.
"This world doesn't have the same rules as mine...so I don't instantly regenerate... Shit...!" He cursed to himself.
Nomu had pressed its giant hand on Saiki's chest and slowly pressed down. He flailed and tried to wriggle out the mutants grip, but it was just too strong.
"If this goes on for much longer, my ribs are gonna break!" Saiki, in a desperate attempt, tried to pry the Nomu's hand off of him.
"Saiki!"
He heard a shrieking, desperate voice as someone came to his rescue.