Chapter 6

A couple of weeks ago, every student had gotten their costumes that they designed and submitted.
"I'm so glad we got to use them during that combat training! That was epic!" Arial smiled as she leaned towards Saiki's desk.
"Good grief...just stop talking to me. People are starting to think we're friends." Saiki transmitted to Arial.
"It's fine if I'm not your friend...all that matters to me is that you're my friend..." Arial wrapped her arms around Saiki in an embrace.
"If you do not get off in exactly five seconds, I will set you on fire." Saiki growled.
"Sheesh, moody..." Arial chuckled and let go.
"Good morning class. Today, we're going to go to the USJ for some rescue training with Thirteen." Aizawa came in and announced what the class was going to do.
"Put on your costumes and head to the bus."
Aizawa stepped out again.
Everyone headed to their respective locker rooms.
Saiki changed into his costume in private in the bathroom stall.
"Why did I let Arial choose my costume...?"
He examined his outfit.
"I mean, it's not terrible... It's light, it's armored..."
Saiki finished changing and stepped outside. Arial was already there with her own outfit on.
"Hey! Did you like the costume I designed you?"
Saiki stayed silent.
"You did, didn't you? Aw! You're so nice!" She hugged him.
Saiki immediately shoved her off.
Soon enough, everyone was in their costumes.
(This is Saiki's and Arial's costumes by the way! [Made with Gacha Club])

Saiki

Arial

Arial

Everyone was gathered on the bus, driving to the USJ

"You know Midoriya, your quirk is a lot like All Might's." The frog girl Asui had brought up.
"Wh...what do you mean? Of course not! Why would you think it was related to All Might's?" Izuku nervously tried to avert suspicion.
Saiki had focused on his thoughts in that moment.
"I can't let people know about One for All..."
"What's One for All? Is it a quirk? Quirk extension?" Saiki was deep in thought when Arial poked him.
"What?" He turned his head towards her.
"What did you hear in his head?" She asked quietly.
"Something about "One for All" I think I better keep it secret, Midoriya has his reasons for not telling us. Which means you should to." Saiki gave her a stern glare.
"Fine fine, I'll keep the secret..." Arial groaned.
"So, Saiki!" Kaminari went up to him.
"You're really Psychic? That's so cool!" He smiled.
"Can you read my mind right now?"
Saiki rolled his eyes and concentrated on Kaminari's thoughts.
"There's no way can he hear me..."
"Do you not believe me about my quirk?" Saiki raised an eyebrow.
"He can read my mind, he can read my mind!" Kaminari shouted.
"Well, actually, I can hear everyone's thoughts all the time." Saiki explained.
"And I can't turn it off." He said.
"Wow, that must suck, hearing everyone's thoughts all day." Asui pointed out.
"Yes it does. Especially with boom boy in the room." Saiki pointed to the blond boy, which he found out was named Katsuki Bakugo.
"Hey! It's not my fault you can read minds, pink-hair!" He shouted.
"Good grief. Does anyone in this class shut up?" Saiki sighed internally.
"Hey, we're here. Let's go." Aizawa led the class out of the bus into the dome that was the USJ.
"You must be Class 1A! I'm Thirteen, though most of you probably already know that." They greeted.
(This isn't related to the story but HAVE YOU SEEN THIRTEEN'S FACE?! ITS SO CUTE! 🥰)
"Now, there are different zones! One is for hurricanes, another is for floods, and the list goes on! You all will go through each of them and rescue people!" Thirteen explained.
Unexpectedly, a portal had opened up behind them, in the center of the building. Then, dozens of people came walking out of it.
"Um, Thirteen, are those the people we are gonna be rescuing...?" Uraraka asked.
"No...those are villains!" Thirteen cried.