Chapter 5

The first day of UA High School had finally came.
Arial and Saiki were walking together to the school.
"I wonder what Hero Class we're in!" Arial said cheerfully.
"Good grief, just don't put me in hers..." Saiki thought to himself.
"Hey extras!" He heard a familiar loud and obnoxious voice call to him and Arial.
"What are you doing here?! I'm surprised you didn't fail the exam!" The blond boy approached them with a nasty look on his face.
"Go away." Saiki stated bluntly.
"What, you think you're better than me?!" The boy kept yelling.
"Nah, we know we're better than you." Arial said with a smug smile.
All of a sudden, the explosive blond picked Arial up by her shirt and shook her.
"You damn extra! I bet you think you're real funny, don't you?!" He shouted.
"I like to think so." Arial shrugged, still grinning.
"Well you listen, and you listen good! I am better than you! I can kick your ass all the way to hell!" The boy yelled in her face.
"I've been there once...Did you know that Satan's terrible at poker? Seriously I beat him like, every Halloween..." Arial went off on an anecdote.
"Alright, time to go." Saiki pulled Arial from the blond and speed walked to the high school.
"Hey! Get back here!" The boy yelled after them.
When they got inside, there was a staff member who told them their classes.
"Alright, you both are in Class 1-A!" The man read from the paper he was holding.
"Oh no..." Saiki groaned internally.
"Yay! Isn't this great, Kusuo?" Arial put her arm around Saiki.
"I told you to stop calling me Kusuo. You'll make people think we're friends." He gave Arial an intimidating look.
"Okay, Ku-Chan!" Arial made a toothy smile at him.
Saiki took a deep breath.
"One of these days, I will destroy you." He sighed.
"Lol, ok." Arial shrugged and kept walking.
They walked to the 1-A classroom and stepped inside.
(To make space for Arial and Saiki, I decided to remove Ojiro and Sato. I'm really sorry if you like these characters ;-; )
It was very hectic, students strewn about, sitting in the desks, chatting, etc.
Saiki sat down at an empty spot, Arial sitting next to him.
Soon, Saiki saw the blond boy from earlier come in, as well as some other students.
"Great, anger issues is in our class." Arial rolled her eye lights with a lazy smile.
(Since she's a skeleton, her "eyes" are just two white lights in her eye sockets)
"Good grief, will my misfortune never end?" Saiki groaned.
"Hey, if you all are here to make friends and have fun, think again." A gruff, tired voice came from near the open door.
Midoriya, who was closest to the door, turned around and then yelped in surprise.
Saiki could see that there was a yellow, caterpillar-like person by the door.
"Hello, I am Mr. Aizawa, your teacher." Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag and stepped out.
"So he is human after all." Saiki thought to himself.
"Now, normally we would go to orientation, but when you're aspiring to be heroes, you can't rest and indulge in stuff like that. So, instead, we'll go outside so I can see your current skills." Aizawa said in a monotone voice.
Everyone in the class simultaneously made a shocked expression.
"Come on then, let's go." The teacher ushered the students outside.
"Oh, and I forgot to mention, anyone who's last in the rankings will be expelled." Aizawa said
The class's expressions became more shocked.
From then on, they did numerous exercises, each one displaying the extent of each students' skills.
Then came the softball throw.
Everyone watched as Midoriya had thrown the ball, and it landed a few meters away. Midoriya looked surprised.
Then, everyone looked to Aizawa. His eyes were glowing and his hair was raised.
"That's enough. I won't let you destroy your own body." He scolded.
"But I-" Izuku tried to protest.
"What? You want me to let you destroy your arm so someone else has to take care of you?" Aizawa kept scolding the boy.
"At this rate, you'll never be a hero. So you might as well leave." He blinked and his eyes stopped glowing and his hair went down.
"Just finish the the throw so this can end." He said.
Midoriya shook, clearly impacted by his teacher's harsh words.
What happened next was unexpected.
Izuku clenched his fist and threw the ball, this time blasting it to the sky with remarkable speed. Everyone's attention was on him as he turned to Aizawa, revealing his broken finger.
"You...you see Mr. Aizawa...? I'm still standing..." Tears were streaming down the boy's face as he made a shaky smile.
Aizawa made a weird-looking smile.
"This kid..."
Soon enough, the results were in and everyone waited anxiously as they loaded onto the screen.
Saiki had acquired a very high ranking compared to others in his class.
Arial had a slightly above average score.
"Phew...We're not getting expelled..." Arial sighed in relief.
Saiki chuckled at the statement.
"What's so funny...?" Arial asked, clearly confused.
"You'll see." Saiki made a small smirk.
"By the way, I lied about anyone getting expelled." Aizawa mentioned casually.
Everyone, especially the low scorers, had been completely shocked.
"That was a just a logical deception I made to make sure you gave it your all." Aizawa explained.
"LOGICAL DECEPTION?!" Everyone shouted.
"Yes, I thought it was obvious. I didn't think no one else knew, so I didn't mention it. I guess maybe I should have..." A girl with a black ponytail admitted shyly.
"Yeah, ya should've..." Everyone muttered.
"Good grief... How did it escape you all that he was lying to you?" Saiki asked.
"You only knew because you're Psychic!" Arial protested.
Saiki rolled his eyes and sighed.
And with that, Saiki's first day at UA had ended.